Why haven't I gotten my gift card for my xper points?

I have tried to redeem my 7,000 points for a gift card but it hasn't arrived in my email. Just so you know, I don't put up trolls and douchebags on this site for free.

Most Helpful Guy

• It should take 24-48 hours , You must give them the email to send it too..
    You must give them your username and the country in which you live.
    Always check the spam folder , If you don't receive than contact the
    Administrators at www.girlsaskguys.com/GirlsAskGuys they may be
    able to help you out.

I've sent at least three all two days apart. But still nothing. The first I sent a week ago. I assumed they would send it to the email that is on my account so I didn't include it, that might be my problem.

Yes , I've always included my Username, Email i use for GAG , what country i am from
      Yes the email could be the issue. Really hard to say i always go by what they ask for.

This right here is what I've used when i have problems and usually works for me
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on when you submitted it, it can take like 4 days or so to arrive in your email. They usually send you an message to your GAG account to let you know when its delivered to your actual email.

What Guys Said 14

• It may take couple of days to issue the Xper redeem and another couple of days to get the Amazon gift cards issued. You should be receiving your gift card in 1-2 days. Thanks for your patience.

• Look in your spam (and look at Amazon, not at Girlsaskguys)

• It can take a couple if days. If you haven't gotten anything after a weak either try again or message an admin

• If it's on purpose, i would be very angry at this site rn. Hope they fix the issue. They might be scamming us😡

• Did you put down the right email?

No, I assumed they send it to the email that's on my account and I have checked my spam and still got nothing. I sent a message to their contact page but still got nothing.

• When did you request? I think in the past took 1-2 business days for me.

About a week ago. This is the first time it's happened, it always arrived in less than 72 hours.

I would send a second request. It's not automated as far as I know.

That's the weird part. I have sent at least three all two days apart and still nothing.

• Ya we should get paid to answer on this site, the trolls and douche bags make our life hard :/

We should. I've considered leaving this site multiple times because of it. But the admins don't seem to care.

• lol i get mine fast usually.

• It takes a few days.
    It took me like five days last time

• Within 24 to 48 hours, I agree we should get paid forvall tge bullshit we normal users put up with

That's the weird part. I've sent at least three messages, the first I sent a week ago and they haven't even responded. I didn't include my email in the message because I assumed they would respond to whatever email is on my account so that might be my problem.

Just checked my spam got nothing.

I would send a message to Fathoms letting himknow

• It always took a couple days for me to get mine.

• It can take up to 2 or 3 days.

• Hey I'm one of those trolls and douchebags, be nice now

Thanks for telling us. We will make sure to beware. \(•^•)/

• says the troll herself

I troll on this site? Okay dude whatever helps you sleep at night

oh she's def. a troll, she used to allow private answers, when i mentioned that i always go private because she doesn't allow anonymous answers, she started not allowing privates ones as well. she is a troll, and yet says she can't be trolled herself. that's a TRUE troll

I don't allow private messages because of creeps and it was way before you said only use private messages. I may allow it based on the nature of the question. Literally when you told me I should allow private messages because you're such a special snowflake, I laughed and said bye bitch.

What Girls Said 5

• It takes 24-48 hours typically for the admins to respond to your request. It might take another 24-48 hours to get the gift card code in your e-mail.

I've sent at least three, the first I sent a week ago and they haven't even responded. I didn't include my email in the message because I assumed they would respond to whatever email is on my account so that might be my problem.

I just sent a message through the contact link winter_storm_guy provided and the other messages I sent through the Xper redeem page

Hmm, that's weird. I wonder what's going on with them, haha. Give it another day or so. They can't ignore you forever.

@RedRain, would you be able to help out here? :)

• You tell 'em!!!

• lmaooooo

• It can take up to a few days.
    You just have to be patient.
    I waited a day for my first one.

• it takes time...