Why haven't I gotten my gift card for my xper points?

I have tried to redeem my 7,000 points for a gift card but it hasn't arrived in my email. Just so you know, I don't put up trolls and douchebags on this site for free.

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• It should take 24-48 hours , You must give them the email to send it too..
    You must give them your username and the country in which you live.
    Always check the spam folder , If you don't receive than contact the
    Administrators at www.girlsaskguys.com/GirlsAskGuys they may be
    able to help you out.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've sent at least three all two days apart. But still nothing. The first I sent a week ago. I assumed they would send it to the email that is on my account so I didn't include it, that might be my problem.

• 2mo

Yes , I've always included my Username, Email i use for GAG , what country i am from
      Yes the email could be the issue. Really hard to say i always go by what they ask for.

• 2mo

This right here is what I've used when i have problems and usually works for me
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on when you submitted it, it can take like 4 days or so to arrive in your email. They usually send you an message to your GAG account to let you know when its delivered to your actual email.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• It may take couple of days to issue the Xper redeem and another couple of days to get the Amazon gift cards issued. You should be receiving your gift card in 1-2 days. Thanks for your patience.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look in your spam (and look at Amazon, not at Girlsaskguys)

1|0
    0|0
  • It can take a couple if days. If you haven't gotten anything after a weak either try again or message an admin

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's on purpose, i would be very angry at this site rn. Hope they fix the issue. They might be scamming us😡

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you put down the right email?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

No, I assumed they send it to the email that's on my account and I have checked my spam and still got nothing. I sent a message to their contact page but still got nothing.

• When did you request? I think in the past took 1-2 business days for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

About a week ago. This is the first time it's happened, it always arrived in less than 72 hours.

• 2mo

I would send a second request. It's not automated as far as I know.

• 2mo

That's the weird part. I have sent at least three all two days apart and still nothing.

• Ya we should get paid to answer on this site, the trolls and douche bags make our life hard :/

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

We should. I've considered leaving this site multiple times because of it. But the admins don't seem to care.

• lol i get mine fast usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes a few days.
    It took me like five days last time

1|0
    0|0
  • Within 24 to 48 hours, I agree we should get paid forvall tge bullshit we normal users put up with

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's the weird part. I've sent at least three messages, the first I sent a week ago and they haven't even responded. I didn't include my email in the message because I assumed they would respond to whatever email is on my account so that might be my problem.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Just checked my spam got nothing.

• 2mo

I would send a message to Fathoms letting himknow

• It always took a couple days for me to get mine.

1|1
    0|0
  • It can take up to 2 or 3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey I'm one of those trolls and douchebags, be nice now

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Thanks for telling us. We will make sure to beware. \(•^•)/

• says the troll herself

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

I troll on this site? Okay dude whatever helps you sleep at night

• Show All
    • 2mo

oh she's def. a troll, she used to allow private answers, when i mentioned that i always go private because she doesn't allow anonymous answers, she started not allowing privates ones as well. she is a troll, and yet says she can't be trolled herself. that's a TRUE troll

• 2mo

I don't allow private messages because of creeps and it was way before you said only use private messages. I may allow it based on the nature of the question. Literally when you told me I should allow private messages because you're such a special snowflake, I laughed and said bye bitch.

What Girls Said 5

• It takes 24-48 hours typically for the admins to respond to your request. It might take another 24-48 hours to get the gift card code in your e-mail.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've sent at least three, the first I sent a week ago and they haven't even responded. I didn't include my email in the message because I assumed they would respond to whatever email is on my account so that might be my problem.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I just sent a message through the contact link winter_storm_guy provided and the other messages I sent through the Xper redeem page

• 2mo

Hmm, that's weird. I wonder what's going on with them, haha. Give it another day or so. They can't ignore you forever.

@RedRain, would you be able to help out here? :)

• You tell 'em!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • lmaooooo

1|0
    0|0
  • It can take up to a few days.
    You just have to be patient.
    I waited a day for my first one.

1|0
    0|0
  • it takes time...