Have You Ever Gotten Stuck While Answering A Question On G@G?

Have You Ever Gotten Stuck While Answering A Question On G@G? Say you just wrote the first half of a very intelligent two part opinion. You get up to reward your self with another beer/bowl. You get back only to look at the screen and think "WTF AM I SAYING HERE!"
Or you're still trying to answer a question you read an hour ago.

• Totally
  • Sometimes
  • Maybe
  • Excuse me but I do have a life! (No)
2mo I feel a lot better knowing I'm not the only one. :)
2mo Maybe we need a support group... :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Way, way too many times have I typed up an entire paragraph as a rebuttal to someone's stupid opinion, leave, come back, and thought what's the fucking point? It won't change this idiots opinion and deleted it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Happens to the best of us. We all have lots of things on our mind... Okay, maybe not all of us. I've written out responses and then completely forgot the point I was trying to make. Even after re reading what I wrote down, there's so many points I could make that I can't pin point exactly what I was trying to say. At thst point I just delete my reply and wait till it all comes back to me.

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe...
    However, Most of the Time, like this One, hun, I can Bang it Out in less than a minute. A little Longer if the Question is Stronger.
    Good luck and Great question, @pervertedjester. xx

• It's more like, I know what I want to say in my head, but when I try to write it down, it does not make as much sense. Hah.

• It's happened but I'm more afraid if I stop before sending, it'll get lost and I have to start my genius response all over again, which is damn near impossible.

• Hahaha No, but I have thought of an answer that's pretty useful, I write the first part, and then I forget what the second part was all about. Haha xD
    Then I leave it like that until I remember...

• Too often :(
    I'll write an opinion, re-read it, and realize I sound bloody crazy and then completely exit the question :')

• Defiantly bro

• Yes sometimes I type it and then I delete it.

• Yes. The first time that happened to me, I throw my phone. I was so ready for that MHO. 😅😂

• Lol no. Most of my answers are the first thing that comes to my head.

• Way too many times to count.

• You're definitely not the only one. It's so funny that I read this, because I just left a question where I did exactly as described. I wrote a whole long thing, and then I was like, what am I saying. Delete. Rather than come back to it, I just moved on and ironically found this question. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I am so afraid of that happening, I would never leave a question half answered - I might be bursting for the toilet and tap dancing but I hang in there till I finish answer (I know sad).

• Trouble was you took a break for a bowl. Do the bowl while you answer. Get gag on your phone if you need to. Otherwise you end up like all us p@theads and be like "why the hell was I talking about dogs when the question is about soup?

• Sometimes I have a reply that gets kind of long, and when I look at the question again, I decide a shorter answer will do, so I eliminate part of what I wrote.

• Yea I will sometimes attempt to answer it, but if I lose my train of thought or if I don't like what I see, I will delete everything and look for one that I can. Lol

• Damn, I think I'm stuck on this one!

• Yeah a couple of times

• When question is difficult one.

• My answers are completely, absotively from my head. Don't need to think when you can just do.

• Yes lol. I usually think "wtf am i writing" and close the question