Is it OK that I just reported a my take called "5 good reasons to be a bitch"?

she went anonymous. it didn't show her age, she wrote a pretty blasphemous mytake about why it's good to be a bitch... and then she didn't allow comments on the mytake. so, i reported it for being offensive. is this ok?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• there was nothing blasphemous about it and you shouldn't have been offended by it. everything she said was pretty much accurate. meek and mild people tend to get run over. i just dont like assertiveness being confused with bitch. a bitch is a nasty cruel person who goes out of their way to hurt people. an assertive person with a backbone is the type of person she described in the mytake, and that is not a bitch.

1|1
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• A little over sensitive maybe... I haven't read it yet (I ws planning on it). But hay, it's you're choice.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you believe it was offensive, then, yes, it was fine to report it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

will it be removed?

• 2mo

If the admins agree with you that it is offensive or breaks the site rules in some way, then yes. I cannot guarantee that, though.

• 2mo

i hope it does. i dont even care of the fact that she thinks she's a bitch, she obviously is one, it's the fact that she didn't even allow comments, AND went anonymous on it. she abused the sites options

What Guys Said 2

• I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • You can report anything - I read it, it was a bit shallow but I don't remember anything truly offensive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i dont care that she wrote the mytake, it's the fact she was a coward, and did it anonymously, then didn't allow comments. if you're going to be a bitch, you better take it like one