Is it OK that I just reported a my take called "5 good reasons to be a bitch"?

she went anonymous. it didn't show her age, she wrote a pretty blasphemous mytake about why it's good to be a bitch... and then she didn't allow comments on the mytake. so, i reported it for being offensive. is this ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• there was nothing blasphemous about it and you shouldn't have been offended by it. everything she said was pretty much accurate. meek and mild people tend to get run over. i just dont like assertiveness being confused with bitch. a bitch is a nasty cruel person who goes out of their way to hurt people. an assertive person with a backbone is the type of person she described in the mytake, and that is not a bitch.

Most Helpful Guy

• A little over sensitive maybe... I haven't read it yet (I ws planning on it). But hay, it's you're choice.

What Girls Said 1

• If you believe it was offensive, then, yes, it was fine to report it.

will it be removed?

If the admins agree with you that it is offensive or breaks the site rules in some way, then yes. I cannot guarantee that, though.

i hope it does. i dont even care of the fact that she thinks she's a bitch, she obviously is one, it's the fact that she didn't even allow comments, AND went anonymous on it. she abused the sites options

What Guys Said 2

• I guess

• You can report anything - I read it, it was a bit shallow but I don't remember anything truly offensive.

i dont care that she wrote the mytake, it's the fact she was a coward, and did it anonymously, then didn't allow comments. if you're going to be a bitch, you better take it like one