GAG removing opinions but not antagonistic questions?

One of my opinion got removed because I was defending Datgirl from two misogynist who take down women, call them shit and disrespect the integrity of this site. GAG IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE THIS QUESTION then go ahead idc but you should be held accountable for not removing antagonistic people, accounts, questions and etc.
If you're gonna censor then censor the right shit 🖕🏾.

Most Helpful Guy

• For as long as I have been on GaG - This does seem to be a problem - My advice might seem a bit mad but try and become a mod at least then you have a say about what is going on.

How do you do that? I'd become one but I don't know if I'd get so busy I forget about it

Thanks for MHO

No problem 👍🏼

What Girls Said 3

• I recommend double checking the posting rules first.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

And if you feel like something was done in error, be sure to contact the admins. It may not have even been reviewed yet by them.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Did you report their comments? If not, you need to do that every time. Us mods cannot catch everything. If you report them, we can go to our "Reported Posts" section and decide whether or not to hide things.

I will begin doing it because idc if I get cussed or called bad stuff. It's the other people that want to give an honest reply and these mofos want to get so butt hurt and cuss your mother like no that's not how this works

• That's happened to me way too many times. Some guy once called me a shallow whore, for literally no reason. I cussed him out, and it was my comments that were removed. The last time I checked his were not.

That'd what I mean who's the person that moderates this stuff. Because if it's a machine then that's stupid. I swear this blows because they're letting people who are misogynist, and a bunch of low lives. It sucks the most because people are not rounding up and speaking up collectively. I say start reporting people I don't know but something has to be done. It's practically online bullying

What Guys Said 2

• The first time I was on here was in 2014. Back then we G@Gers were all forbidden from sharing any links whatsoever, according to the ToS that was in effect at the time. I've been seeing MANY links being shared by others now in 2016. Hmm... perhaps the policy about sharing of links has been changed. I hope it has.

• i dont trust anyone on this site. yet, i still use it

Seriously and to know these people could be anyone