Have you ever tried to get away from this site to do more productive things only to come right back instead?

Damn you GAG!

2mo I guess everyone else is too addicted to answer lol

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO. Was just thinking that when I saw this question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens to me all the freaking time!

Well as of lately anyway. I really shouldn't be procrastinating here, but I've already set a clear goal, just earn enough XPer in order to redeem 2 Amazon cards and get something there and then reduce my presence here to once or twice a week at the most. Take a break from all of this basically.

Still have around 4500 points to go, this is going to take awhile. Hoping to earn enough and get something by the holiday season or something. I don't really know.

So I guess you'll get that early in 9xper?

100 dollar gift card? As in for Amazon?

I remember that you can get that only when you participate in those contests, BUT only "if" you win or are the part of the top 3 contestants or something.

I really don't have too many things I want to buy from Amazon and prefer to have more varieties of gift cards such as for Google Play and iTunes, and more restaurant gift cards or something, since they only have one now. Would like to redeem 2 or 3 commercial apps or games for my phone, if you get what I mean.

Thanks for the MHO!

What Girls Said 13

• yeah but I am so busy these day nothing like that matters.

• I can be productive and G@G at the same time.

• Yes, so many times lol

• lol
    all the time...
    grr

• I have Taken some Breaks from this Site, @jamn46241.
    Sometimes a Master just Has to.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• sometimes I feel I need an intervention

• Lol yup I have

• lol yeah. Took breaks all the time in school.
    Always ended up back here haha.

• Like all the time. My sleep pattern is seriously messed up now (I'm not a baby I just need 7 hours to function properly in society)

• tell me about it
    story of my life XD

• Yes but aways ended up here lmao X_X

• I have taken a few breaks went so far as to close my account once but I always seem to come back.

• If I need to focus on other things, I do. I get back on when I have free time.

What Guys Said 5

• No, when I have something more productive to do I do it first and then I come here to answer questions. These days I'm writing so much stuff for college that I barely had time to log in.

• A little bit - I definitely think to myself I must priortise my leisure activities differently, get certain things done before going on GaG, I find that works.

It's kinda meant as a joke question lol. Hell I've been at level 7 since you had your old account..

That is a good way to be - Don't worry about Xper just enjoy yourself - I have been every level on GaG and it makes no difference/

• I mainly come on here to kill time and boredom. When I have plans, I'm rarely on the internet - G@G included.

However, I do keep coming back because this place is the best site to kill time and boredom.

• I incorporate gag into my daily life depending on how busy my day is I try to log in once a day.

• Always off-and-on with this website, I takes breaks here and there from this site but my profile is always active.