Do you get bored on GAG?

I got bored like a week ago and have been barely on here since.

Do you get bored?

been thinking of just deleting my account to be honest

• Yes
  • Periodically
  • No I have no life

Most Helpful Girl

• It can go through low periods where it seems like the number of questions I'm interested in answering are lacking, sure. However, that changes and then I have an abundance of things I want to post. I'm not bored of the site yet, but take a break if you are.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't bored you wouldn't even bother being here frequently. I'm bored, gonna have to try and find somebody here to play some board games or card games online or something because I'm starting to run out of ideas on what I can do to make my time worthwhile here at GAG.

by the way, do you plan on redeeming any of the rewards they offer here? Such as a 20 dollar Amazon gift card? I think I'm good after I have enough to redeem two Amazon gift cards worth 20 bucks each. Gonna take a big long nice break from all of this after I reach my goal, it's so far away and yet so close.

What Girls Said 3

• At times, yes.

• Sometimes maybe a little too much

• Yes I Do.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it happens to all of us

• All the fucking time, but I have no friends back home so I have nothing else to do 😒

• At times like yesterday. Was just on her messaging peeps.