Why Do G@G Women Dislike Takes/Questions That Empower Or Praise Men?

Just curious... I don't know, I've been on the site for a couple weeks and, while I think a lot of guys here are mean, the girls on here just seem down right bitchy. Like they only give a positive response to a girl who gets treated badly by a guy. But they're mean to everyone else. Why? Why do women on here not want to give men their dues and why are they mean to women who give intelligent responses?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how much I agree with you but I've noticed in society a bias to want to help people that are seen as disadvantaged, especially from the liberal left obviously. Most of them would probably disagree with what I said, but it seems really obvious to me. Men are seen as privileged, compared to women, so I think there's a subconscious desire towards repression that's justified by trying to create fairness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody seems to like takes/question, or posts of any sort that will 'empower' either gender. Not exclusively, at least. If you write a take saying that being overweight is perfectly okay and should be accepted because it's more representative of 'real' people, you'll get a mostly positive response. Not so much if you write it specifically about how people should be more supportive of men/women who are overweight.

What Guys Said 3

• There would be some who say it goes both ways - Hand on heart I don't know which side is worse but I think both are at it.

• Most the women here are bitter. Mystery solved

• There's a lot of angry, frustrated and ignorant people in this world.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure, some women are just that into power for women and think men have enough power, I guess? I dunno. I don't see the issue for supporting both genders.