Why Do G@G Women Dislike Takes/Questions That Empower Or Praise Men?

Just curious... I don't know, I've been on the site for a couple weeks and, while I think a lot of guys here are mean, the girls on here just seem down right bitchy. Like they only give a positive response to a girl who gets treated badly by a guy. But they're mean to everyone else. Why? Why do women on here not want to give men their dues and why are they mean to women who give intelligent responses?

0|1
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure how much I agree with you but I've noticed in society a bias to want to help people that are seen as disadvantaged, especially from the liberal left obviously. Most of them would probably disagree with what I said, but it seems really obvious to me. Men are seen as privileged, compared to women, so I think there's a subconscious desire towards repression that's justified by trying to create fairness.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody seems to like takes/question, or posts of any sort that will 'empower' either gender. Not exclusively, at least. If you write a take saying that being overweight is perfectly okay and should be accepted because it's more representative of 'real' people, you'll get a mostly positive response. Not so much if you write it specifically about how people should be more supportive of men/women who are overweight.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There would be some who say it goes both ways - Hand on heart I don't know which side is worse but I think both are at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most the women here are bitter. Mystery solved

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot of angry, frustrated and ignorant people in this world.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure, some women are just that into power for women and think men have enough power, I guess? I dunno. I don't see the issue for supporting both genders.

0|0
    0|0