Do the mytakes you write, trigger people?

are you TRYING to trigger people?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I am totes triggered by this question as we speak.
    I'm triggered by my own questions.
    Triggering all day long.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, the few myTakes that I have written were not meant to trigger people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never written a mytake
    But my opinions have done that enough lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I just trigger people. No my takes needed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• My general belief is that if you were offended by something that was not intended to offend, that's on you. I'm not trying to "trigger" anybody that doesn't deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

what about the ones that are

• I would be very left wing/ liberal /PC so some of my takes have created a little feedback. Not triggering just feel strongly about certain things.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't want to trigger people. I don't think anyone has got triggered from the things I wrote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I practically don't write myTakes. But my recent one was a legit attempt to help people out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't write MyTakes, but many people seem to be triggered by my opinions... hmmm xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wrote one but my opinions do

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really wanted to, I could. My next 2 are just going to be about football, though

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

should write about how tom brady cheated on his wife. that'll piss off the girls, cause they think he's so handsome

• Show All
    • 2mo

doesn't matter who the opponents were. the fact is, Alabama gave up 6, while we shut them out

• 2mo

It kinda does. That's kinda the entire reason why rankings exist... And trust me, my friend is a starter for Rutgers. I wouldn't mind seeing them do well, but they're complete ass

• Ehhh not really but people get triggered anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • The two i have written have triggered people. I've gotten some angry pm's lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I've probably triggered a few weak-minded simpletons with my answers.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

ya, I've seen some of your shit

• 2mo

You never triggered me You're awesome