How long does it usually take to redeem an Amazon gift card on gag?

I'm not sure if its different if you're in the UK but it has almost been a week since i requested

2mo ok i have now. thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems that the admins are slow to reply to redemption of gift cards. Typically, it takes 24-48 hours for them to respond to your request and another 24-48 hours potentially to get the gift card code sent to your e-mail. You might want to send them another message as a reminder.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got mine within 2 days. Although they gave me £13.50 instead of £15 lol. Don't know if it makes a difference but I asked for it to be for amazon uk.

One thing though, I got it literally 6 hours before it expired, not sure if that's a sneaky trick for something or it just works like that.

i just received it. Got £15. previously i remember getting £10. Must be the brexit haha.

Why did you get that? i just bought 2 gopro accessories :) £14!

I got a new phone case which was nifty, 15 quid doesn't go far these days lol.

Yeah, I make adjustments... sometimes the "rip offs" are the same or better than the original full priced goods though.

I found this insane. I bought this 3 way selfie mount for underwater
      www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_5
      vs Gopro official one
      www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_2

literally the exact same... but £40 difference

What Girls Said 2

• It took me a full day or 2

Was that recently

-_- wtf... would it have anything to do with me making a troll question that got removed?

Don't think that'd make a difference. Maybe it's different for everyone

• Within 4 days if I am not mistaken.

could it be related to one of my questions being removed by them because i trolled once? still don't have

Well, umm that's a little irrelevant. Do you have at least 7000 redeemable xper points? If yes, they will eventually get to you.

What Guys Said 2

• You probably got your email, you just didn't notice.

Nope, not even in spam

• Mine usually within 4 days. A week is a long time, contact the admin again

I sent them a second email yesterday also