Why do people use fake pictures on this site 😂?

It's so stupid, especially when the pictures of a male model or something. Do they seriously think people will believe it's them 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I prefer using an image that symbolizes my beliefs.

Most Helpful Girl

• In some cases, I think they know people will realize it isn't them and just want some random person's photo up instead of their own for safety purposes. Other times, people just want positive feedback... and that may mean they use someone else's photo that they think looks good.

What Guys Said 43

• My guess is so that the picture does not skew the opinions that people reply with? I don't show my picture, because I know if I ask "hey, this beautiful, sexy, perfect girl touched me, winked at me, rubbed her crotch and licked her lips while looking at me , do you think she likes me?" then you guys look at my pic and you'll be like "hell nah, she must have been having a heart attack is all, you're ass is too damn ugly!" Lol, so yea I don't have my pic up because my pics are about 10000 times uglier than I am in real life and I want to get as real of an answer as I can.

• Because I'm so hot being covered in fire. You can't douse my flames, they can't be extinguished HA! :-P

• I don't accuse people unless I got proof. I used to get called out on my old account for having my physique pictures. Oh that's photoshopped.. or that's somebody else. Someone actually dedicating a question to calling me out as a catfish. Took time stamped pics just to prove its me and then he even said I photoshopped that lmao. It can get annoying.

• I know it's hard to believe, but mine is genuine.

• Yeah, especially the ones that are really obvious. I don't know who they think they're fooling, but the ones that deny it end up looking silly. I don't know what their intentions are, but the ones using pictures that look like female models probably receive hundreds of unsolicited dick pics on the reg. It's too bad because it's probably a dude behind that female account. Hahahaha.

• Anything from catfishing to a bit of escapism I suppose - I am outside the target rich environment so thankfully it does not bother me that much.

• I have strong views, so I'd prefer to be anonymous. I didn't choose my picture for looks, I'm sure it makes me look crazy actually-and that's just fine. I chose mine as Marcel Duchamp (pictured) is an idol of mine in art.

I'm also not here to pick up girls so I have no need to show my face or body.

• I stole my pic, op. I'm ashamed of the way I look and needed to pump up my self-esteem by jacking some other dude's pic.

• Dude, there's butterflies flying around your head on your picture.

• I don't have any picture here. But some people do have their pictures. Let them choose pictures that they like. It. s not that we should believe that they are real pictures. The believe in projecting themselves in a certain way. Since we know how they operate , we should not be much concerned about them. let us give them some freedom to do what they want. If their names can be fake , their pictures too can be fake.

• To get attention

• Not seen male model on here? If it's obvious it's probably trolling anyway

• Sorry I do agree just have got round to changing back to myself again after a dp war with a friend.

Again I that's silly too.

• That's what I was thinking when a girl was messing with me on here
    Like seriously?
    Isn't that weird

• because some questions are so nasty and people don't want to get known..

like: Do you queef during sex?

• Cowards.. Hah, well I use my own picture thats because picking an avatar is childish and not mature for me. It also helps with making new friends since they see what you look like.

• attention/trolling.

• i think people often like to use sites like this for escapism. to pretend they are something they are not. i don't understand it myself as id rather listen to peoples comments and advice given to me on the basis of who i am.

• Let's play a game, guess if my picture is real or not. have fun XD

• You mean Pictures like mine?

I don't have a problem with sending pictures of my face to people
    I just don't want anyone I know in real life to find out I'm on here lol

• Why are you using a fake pic?

• i totally agree with you there, dont know why they do that, lol

• If the picture looks like a normal person, why wouldn't you believe them?

• Says the girl who stole her username.

• They be scurred.

• Just for the attention and to play games I guess

• Cuz they're ugly lol... well I am but at least I don't catfish XD

• Insecurities of self image :(

• My picture is really me tbh.

• Hmmm, so you don't believe that hot guys cannot be on this site? And how would you know?

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 17