Have you been blocked by a user, and have no idea why?

So I was reading through a random question, and was trying to upvote a gagger's opinion here, and found that I couldn't cos she had blocked me.

This is someone I have interacted with in the past. I just wonder what I did to offend her.

Has this happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Last month, I found five users who blocked me and I didn't even know that they exist on this website. I was trying to upvote their opinion only to find out that they have me blocked. Too bad for them. The chose to ignore the words of the oracle!
    Two of them unblocked me tho and one is following me now. (Faith in humanity, restored)

I think that happened because :-
    ☻I usually comment on anonymous posts. (Maybe one of those posts was posted by them)
    ☻I am sarcastic. I don't exactly mean what I say. I joke around too and I am very outspoken even tho I try my best to be nice. After all, we are here to do good to others, not to harm.
    ☻Maybe they didn't like one of my opinions and views about certain topics. It might have clashed their morals or values.

I don't care much nor should you. I cannot make everyone happy, even god couldn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah we were friendly though but I just found out he blocked me today. He probably blocked me weeks ago but I just found out because I was trying to upvote or downvote dunno.
    Apparently I'm racist and white hater because I don't hate black men lol. Pretty sure he blocked me because of this, he hates black men , Eh.
    I find it so immature for a man over 30 to be so butthurt over Black men lol.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah, all the time.. I was mid-argument with someone the other week, I would say I was winning bc she started insulting me 😂 I wrote out a reply and she had blocked me lmao. I was in tears, she called me a little boy when I'm a year older and she was convinced she was right even tho her argument was that of a 13-year old's 😂

• I don't think it has? But to be honest, I could still the rest of my life on this site and would probably never know if someone blocked me.

• That has just happened to me - Though if I remember rightly she did act a bit odd on other questions - If it is same girl (initals IG then a number), it is a lucky escape I think.

• i do block some people purely based on something they posted. its self protection for the most part. if i block you now for something you said that i could never agree with, then i can't accidentally end up in conversation with you in the future

• yes once... a girl started messaging me. she started being flirty... at some point I had to go for 2 hrs. I told her I'd message her later... when I tried to do so I was blocked.

• I get blocked here and there, but I know why, cuz I'm a fuckin smart ass, haha.

• I've been blocked by a few people but don't recognize them at all LOL. I guess they just don't like my opinions/views :/.

• This happens to me on a weekly basis lol.

• Yes, I think that has happened, but I just don't care about that.

• A few. I've been blocked by people I've never said one word to.

That's so weird right? I'm guessing they read one of our opinions that Offended them. I am so curious as to which one. Lol

I'm not totally shocked, I can be a dick sometimes. I don't think I'm the only one she's blocked so quickly either haha

• As far as I know, I haven't been blocked yet.

• Yep her name is I r G lxx. I got a question removed for asking why i was I blocked..

lol Message me, let us figure this out together. xx

• So many lmao.

• Yeah I was blocked by some people.. Why? Butthurt :D

• I got blocked for being too Freaky
    Or creepy

Not asking for pictures or sending
    Just being too freaky

What Girls Said 11

• I get blocked all the time for stupid crap like civilly disagreeing with someone. I wish they was a feature to know who's blocked you so you wouldn't type a long ass thing out just to find out you're blocked

• Sure have, on a couple of occasions. It's weird, but you gotta move on, haha.

• I've never really noticed, but I don't really care either. it's just people who can't handle the truth. lol idc

• I don't know, there's people I see here that write very antagonistic comments and have very negative views toward things they don't agree with. Seeing their stuff is frustrating but not only that, you know they like to argue. Eventually it'll be a matter of time until they try and attack you as well, so it's best to just block them. That way you're not constantly being attacked and you don't have to see their stuff either.

• I've been blocked by someone and I found out the same way you did. I think it's hilarious.

• All the time.

• yea the only one I know is pavlove smh lol

• Not that I know of

• I don't think so

• Yes.
    Jealousy mostly, I know this. I could care less though.

• that one time i slept with his bro and he blocked me
    Like at least let me say sorry i didn't mean to!
    how rude