Do You Ever Leave Mean Comments On G@G Just For The Heck Of It?

Anonymous or not, do or have you ever insulted someone or say something mean on a comment, response, and myTake just because it's the internet and you can? Not asking if you ALWAYS do it, but have you done it before?

• Yes, a couple of times, but not anymroe
  • Yes, a couple of times, and I probably will again
  • No, I haven't, nor will I ever
  • No, I haven't, but I want to sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a couple of times. One was actually earlier. The girl is cheating behind her boyfriends back with a male roommate, and yet she tried to use the "my boyfriend and my religion don't like for us to live together" thing. That's the most stupid thing I ever heard and it says in the bible about being only to that person your with, not cheating behind their back. Ugh sorry that got me mad, then she hadoesn't the nerve to block me Cuz of that

Most Helpful Girl

• No I do not purposely try to be mean. I am honest but I don't try to hurt feelings. If you are on this web sit trying to make people feel bad about themselves then that is really sad and you should see a therapist. (Actually we should all be seeing therapists because life is hard but that is besides the point!) Many people on here are confused, self conscious, and lonely and mean comments can actually affect their mood, day, and even their whole life if the comment is mean enough. Control yourselves, people. Be good influences and leave a positive trail behind you.

What Guys Said 19

• no. not goign to waste my time with that

• I just say what I think and if someone takes it as offensive then that's their problem.

• Nah, at worst I just troll.

• Mean no, very dry humor (which some people don't get) yeah.

• Only if someone is being an asshole

• A lot of the dickheads on here deserve it

• Nope

• I do it because they usually deserve it, not because I want to do it for fun. Some people need to be insulted in all honesty, some people are shitty people and it shows that on this site.

• When I can no longer deal with someones shit, then yes

• Sometimes people come on here asking for help. They'll leave out details and when you message them like 30 f*cking times, thats when they give more details... pissess me off or when they play victim...

• Yes, it's called trolling and I do it all the time.

• That's sort of what I do. The funny thing is this is the only website I'm like this on.

• naah, i haven't

• Nah it's rude
    You could hurt somebody like that
    Even the slightest insult could push it to far
    I just say take it somewhere else

• no, im an adult

• Ya I did.. if they push further ofcourse I'll continue to do that lol.

• Nope never done anything because of the internet

• No. If I'm mean to you, it's because you deserve it.

• Not me. But I have seen some.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, @Elarra, but Mostly when I Go in the Pink, like ANON.
    And when I Feel like Venting.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I've been sarcastic to people for being rude to me, but I don't insult people to be intentionally mean just for the heck of it. I'm respectful to people who are respectful towards me

• I try to be blunt sometimes because I'm being honest and that may rub people the wrong way. I've trolled on here in the past though, not so much nowadays.

• Nah, I don't think so. I'm more sarcastic than mean.

• They're the only comments I leave. I'm a firm supporter of 'if you can't say something nice about something or someone, then that's exactly when you should say everything you were going to say'.

• I leave sarcastic comments but hopefully never mean comments.

• No, not at all. :/

• Um nooo 😈

• Of course. Some people are so fucking thick they deserve to be insulted.

• Nah. I ain't a jerk...