Do you ever just get tired of answering some people's messages?

Sometimes I get tired of answering the same old ones. What would you do to end the pain?

Most Helpful Guy

• Same. But usually if they're annoying
    Like this girl I know we don't really talk about anything so I avoid her messages

• Yeah, but some people like this don't get the hint.

• Welcome 💙💛

• There seems to be a LOT of introverts here that don't know how to carry a damn conversation. I understand your annoyance.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Like the average guy G@ger, I don't get many messages. The people who have messaged me turned out to be friends that I talk to outside of G@G. The other people that messaged me were looking for genuine advice.

• Sounds good for you then. No problem on your own end. Imagine if I gave every one my cell # or email or whatever? haha

• well... I have a blue name, means I don't get many messages.

as a girl you probably get tons of guys messaging you... if they all start with hi or how are you, I'd go nuts after some time

• because I don't like small talk

• haha U would be surprised how many friends, guys and girls who message. Trouble is, once u give advice, they keep asking same old thing.
      I like small talk myself, which is how I try and answer many when I have already explained myself.

• Make your profile private and only respond to the people that you want to devote time to.

• It's private for followers only. This is maybe my problem too, many of them. haha

• I am lucky - I don't get many messages

• Lucky you.
      Once you start it, you have to keep it up. Tough having a "Million" friends. haha

What Girls Said 3

• I just don't answer.
    I have a little message on my cover saying I don't respond to pointless messages so if you message me a "hey" or "are you single" or anything like that, I won't reply.

• I think I saw this. Good idea, I thought to myself.

• I normally don't answer and if they keep going after a while I just block them. There so not point in wasting my time with someone I do not want to talk to or deal with.

• U area newcomer but me, I have friends on here. Gets exasperating. I have had to block some who were too much though, sad to say.

• no I just made a new account with my new email. I have been on this site for years.

• haha I see. Well, u can relate then, I bet.

• Honestly, I have over 80 messages in my inbox, on GAG alone, not to mention other apps. Yeah it takes so much of my time to try to answer everyone especially that I'm so busy...

• I have many messages and notifications which is ok I guess in one way. But when one is trying to reply to the notifications, aside from the messages, and the messages u just replied to, just continue, it gets annoying as well. If I didn't keep up on all of this stuff, I would get more than 4oo a day of everything.