What kind of gifts would you like to get with your GirlsAskGuys Xper points?

Hey, GaGers!

We would like to broaden your options regarding the rewards you can get by redeeming your Xper points!

So, what kind of gifts would you like to reedem your points for?

We always appreciate your suggestions and feedback, and take them into account!

• Tech Products
  • Clothing & Beauty
  • Culture & Arts - Books
  • Food & Groceries
  • Charity Donations/Fundraising

Most Helpful Girl

• Paypal/ebay will be good. And also an option to donate a portion to charity

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 98

• SEPHORA GIFT CARD 300$

• Charity would be nice, people would do it, so, why not have that as an option?
    I like the amazon giftcards, it's hard to get one bc the points per question has gone down (I think) but def the amount needed has gone up. But I like that it's there (I use it for school a lot)
    I LOVE make up, but I have other options for that. Books would be nice :)
    I like the idea of giftcards and charity though because you can do whatever you want with it vs being forced to choose something you don't want bc of quality, type of product, brand, etc.

• "B" for sure.
    However, Enjoying every 30 days, the Great Gift Cards from Amazon that Makes it easy to Just click a Button and Get what I love.
    I have my Favorite cream coming this week. My Roomie just Received his Long Underwear set and his GPS part.
    Thank you so much, @GirlsAskGuys xx

• Amazon has everything, dude, even donations

• I really like the Amazon Gift cards. I feel like it gives me the opportunity to get what I want. I wouldn't really want any of the other options. Because I don't know if they would even be available in my country.

• More giftcard options... Target, Walmart, Subway, Ebay, Movie Theater

• Hah, groceries would be good because I love food. However, more gift card options that can cover a wide variety of interests would be cool... like iTunes or Google Play gift cards.

• All tech all the way. Or at least gift cards to places where you can get tech. GameStop, Amazon, Target...

• Charity option... u have 10dollar tgi vouchers for Americans only.. unsure your Amazon is for Americans only
    So why not have a donate option for world charity or something

• I like the fact it's Amazon because you can get anything there. It annoys me a touch that different countries benefit more. Like an American gets a $20 giftcard and things are cheaper over there anyway. For a UK citizen it's equal to £15 and that will get you a supermarket ready meal dinner deal.

But no. Currently I have my points converted and I will use some to buy myself some clothes because I have none, and the rest will be presents for Christmas.

Or to other people - £15-20 is a decent quality top. So not much of a reward...

• i love the Amazon giftcard already but i think GAG could add:
    clothing and beauty !
    tech products!
    (i hope they won't forget to ship these INTERNATIONALLY THO)
    how about an E bay giftcards as well?

• Preferably a dragon but I don't think that will happen. I will settle for an awesome t-shirt like from game of thrones, guns, n roses, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, or any cool graphic tees.

• Charity donations. Best option of the ones above. I don't /need/ any of it, but there's someone else somewhere who truly needs help.

• Something for your non-american users!

• Tech products? Wtf? So many geeks on here... actually, if you want to add an option to redeem xpers, I'd rather you give us users who live in countries wiwotho amazon a possibility to get something too... so... maybe starbucks voucher? There are starbucks even on third world count

• we like to have our own options. So please lower required xper pts for Amazon gift cards back to 4000 again.
    Other than that, Visa gift cards without an activation fee is fine too.

• Beauty, tech products or money

• hi and well i didn't know this existed however im assuming you most likely need a massive amount of points to actually achieve any such promotion. im uk so does this even apply to us here? even with a lower point range easier to achieve even vouchers with a percentage off at participating stores or treatment centres etc would be something i could appreciate. so out of interest what is the minimum amount of points for any kind of reward? bit of a strange idea just came to me, even offers regarding pets as a lot of people who are on the net a lot tend to be pet owners haha i have five if that tells you anything lol xx

• I like the idea of possibly offering gift cards along side ability to donate to a charity. That allows people to choose a variety of things. Though I suppose if you got something in bulk it might be cheaper for GaG to do. With Food and Groceries what exactly would something like that mean? Because otherwise people have stores local to them. Though I suppose being able to get some nice tea online sent to you would be good. Same with getting e-books or fun/funky tech toys. I admit it I miss novelty shops. Though I haven't got something from ThinkGeek in awhile.

• Keep the gift cards!!! Also why'd the xper go up for it? Can't y'all bring it back to 4000? @girlsaskguys

• GIFT CARDS!!! I'd prefer Amazon, Walmart, Subway, or Burger King gift cards :)

• I want a puppy!!!

• Food! I dont need a ipad pos thats gonna end up in a landfill in two years

• I voted charity donations and think that would be a nice way to get more people involved in charitable giving.
    I also have enjoyed getting and using Amazon gift cards

• clothing and beauty

• Tech (iTunes and Playstore) , Beauty (SEPHORA) Book's (Barnes & Noble)

• Anything but at least make your rewards available in other countries, like the UK.

• I would like to get clothing & beauty items and books. But it's not possible, since I don't live in the US nor in Canada.

Don't they ship it here? You just have to pay the "alfandega"

@mikemx55 No they don't. It says "ships to US and Canada only". So, even if I could pay, it would be impossible.

• Food and groceries. Or, if you really feel like being generous, you can pay my student loan payment for one month :p

• More from Girls
    68

What Guys Said 121

• Personally, I would like Charity Donations/Fundraising as YourFutureEx is a total non-profit project. I am here to help and the rewards I get will eventually be distributed to the people directly or indirectly.

In fact, as a victim of domestic violence, RAVEN was one of the inspiration for me to sign up here. It was great that I could help needy people by just having fun on a website. It could be anything whether that organization which brings clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations or something like RAVEN or any other NGO which inspires us to take a step.

Not everyone here is after rewards, give those people an option who wants to donate.

♡ ☮ ☻

From community point of view, first of all, I'd like you to expand your available options for Amazon gift cards. Amazon gives them the opportunity to buy whatever they want (option A, B, C, D). It is the most efficacious option as it covers everything. You have the stats. You know from which countries you are getting good traffic. Introduce Amazon gift cards for their countries as well. That way, we could share our gifts with each other (option E as well). Most G@Gers will get benefited.

I don't know what's popular in the US, but you could introduce another popular online shopping options like ebay (for the same reason I advised you to expand Amazon options) as it will probably in $20 range so, we'd have options to buy things. While you can't really buy lot of things on Steam, Playstation Store & Microsoft store, at least there are some 'exclusive' thing we cannot buy elsewhere. Clothing discounts would be a great option & you can buy food and books in that range tho. But e-commerce companies cover it all so, what's the point?

Google Play & iTunes gift card will be lucrative option for you as well as you are promoting your app, you would find a lot of 'smartphone users' who are interested in tech stuff related to smartphones and you could lure those people to use your app and get rewards. You could get lot of apps, movies and songs in $15-20 range. That seems reasonable.

Good luck :)

• I'd like to see personally iTunes giftcards. I've been using spotify for awhile, but since I'm cheap, I don't want to pay for the ad-free version. I've heard the same ad a 1000 times already lol

Also, I can see a charity being a good one for some people. I may not donate myself, but I know others that would.

In general, tech products seem like they'd make the most sense because they can come in giftcards. Other items seem like they'd be either too expensive or they'd have to be shipped (which could deter some people).

• Out of those options I go with tech

Also can we get some stuff for the UK? Right now we've only got 2/4 rewards

gifsec.com/.../...Puss-Cute-Cat-Puppy-Eyes-GIF.gif

Give us some stuff. You. . . you wouldn't leave us hanging would you?
    media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• Visa Gift card... so I could use it anywhere.

Or a gift card for a place that DOESN'T rape you with shipping costs like amazon does.

• Well whatever points that are eligible for the gift cards, I have always given it to one of my GAG friends on their birthday etc TILL GAG introduced the system that only the same 'registered' email address can utilize the card. In which case I can't even really use it for myself with a benefit since I use an alternate email for GAG (don't want clogging up or confusing my regular emails with anything other than work) - so guess till the next wave of some change with leniency comes in I won't really build castles in the air ha ha

• Do not limit your gifts to only USA and Europe residents, make them redeemable for the entire global world such as Steam wallet funds (would not recommend that or else we'd have a flooding bunch of steam users, who have 0 money and only make XPER points only to get steam wallet funds and buy CS:GO keys) or rewarding funds to watch online digital movies, that are otherwise not accessible or lacking the means to watch movies.

I personally would like to watch MLP: Equestria Girls - The Legend of Everfree - as soon as it comes out in at least 1080p HD quality at home.

Are there domains, that provide online movie streaming (other than Netflix) for a fee? I think iTunes or Google Play are some examples but I don't really know, I have to do more digging into that.

• Maybe Ticketmaster cash!

• I have a very simple and easy to implement idea - chance the color of our username for a while. Not blue or pink but a color of our choosing.

• Bring back raven or whatever charity. Perhaps give people options to donate supporting service vets, war refugees, Firefighters, police, animal shelters, what have you.

• I liked the charity rewards but I would like to see a wider list for geographical and issue concerns.

• I'd like something I could use for a date, like a gift card to a local restaurant or something.

• If you're able to bring top quality food from Spain to the US, I will get the GAG shirt and wear it when I go out.

• How about cash

• Cash.. amazon and the kind are not available in many countries..
    But given the options above I'd strike the last. I'd rather have a meal or jacket delivered to someone who needs it more than me - someone hungry and frostbitten. Someone without home who risked life and limb to flee - for a strong reason. There are millions of such people across Europe and the Middle East. Even if there weren't a single one and all were fine, I'd still rather donate a toy for a child refugee than a thing I could anyway afford to buy myself.

• Donation sounds sweet.

• 0|2
  • Gift cards would be neat. It would also be cool to be able to donate through the website.

• Steam gift cards LOL

But honestly if it was possible I would totally do Charity donations with Xper.

But if not totally steam gift cards : D

• 20 dollar steam gift cards

• Could you also please make vouchers that are available in South Africa? This would include vouchers to cape union mart, bid or buy, takealot and Mr Price.

• I voted "culture and arts", movie tickets would be a very viable and realistic XPer point redemption!

• none of them... gift cards = money and with those I can buy whatever I want so unless the the other things are much cheaper with XP points compared to real life prices... nope, won't take any of those

• Maybe resturaunt gift cards like: Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, Olive Garden etc.. I also like @Ginny_Weasley 's idea about the graphic tees.

• Amazon doesn't sell cards for services like Steam or Xbox Live, so some way of getting those would be great.

Or yeah, food.

• More food cards to chose from places like PF Changs and many other places to chose from as well

• Video games for Playstation, or Nintendo, or X-Box :)

• Clothing and beauty would be nice if you can give us exclusive offers, preorders, and/or first access to many new hot items and trends before they are released.

• I love the current Amazon gift card and what I always will get first. I like the idea of a Walmart gift card also, if good in Canada as well.

• First of all. Thank you gag that ur thinking or planning on adding another gift option! That's cool of you

I can't think of anything, but it's cool too if you lower the points of Amazon giftcard or raise the value of the giftcard.

Best suggestion!

They definitely need to do either, sometimes the shipping costs can be ridiculous depending on where you live, if no Free Shipping is available or offered. But I think Universal Gift Cards from Major Credit Card companies would be better though, since it would better worldwide.

@JudgmentDay yup shipping cost is big in here. I dread it.. I agree. Universal ones would be better but I didn't know that's a thing

• Xbox and iTunes cards

• More from Guys
    91