How do you redeem Xper points?

Anybody know how? I've searched but I can't find out how..

2mo So I guess I'm unable to get rewards?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I have so many Points, @BubbleQueen, I am having fun just Using them towards Amazon gift cards every 30 days. This is when you can Utilize them, every 30 days.
    Good luck and Yes, @Likes2drive, is Right on. xx

I will take like 14,000 Points off at once. Seems like a lot for only 20 dollar cards a piece. My own T-shirt was 1000 points. xx

Maybe you do Not have enough Points yet to redeem anything. xx

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You need to make a certain amount like 750 and then a button will highlight in xp saying redeem points.

Oh that's weird, wonder why there is a limit you have to reach before you can get rewards? I dunno seems odd to me.

• Go on your profile and go to Xper and scroll down then email them what you want that you qualify for

What Girls Said 2

• Under your profile, go to the "Xper" tab. There will be a spot to redeem your points.

• Must not have searched very hard...

Go troll somewhere else, if you don't have a serious answer then don't comment.

Comments like yours just allows me to report you for antagonizing me