What is the maximum number of notifications you ever got on G@G?

For me it's about 400
It was a "post a selfie " question lol
I left for like 10 hours and got about 400 or more notifications

1|1
11|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 200/300?
    I find that because I'm spending a little less time on here (not that anyone can tell lmao) and I'm only logging in a few times every 24h instead of several times, my notifications accumulate more. So lately I've logged in and had 100+ notifications a lot. Sometimes it's overwhelming.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I wanna say the most I've actually ever gotten at once is maybe like 20 or so, and that was when I was super active here and didn't check back for awhile. (I used to be way more active than I am now.)

Usually, I login regularly and therefore don't get a large notification cluster. Likewise, I don't ask many questions, and those are the things that tend to spew notifications.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I may have had more but I seem to only recall when I had 100+ notifications. Dunno about what, just that I remember such a number.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is some going - Maybe 100 was the most when I logged on in the morning for me but I am on here a lot so I read notifications as soon as I get them and have turned off a lot of settings because if I left settings on I would get about 150 a day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably around 100. It was in that period when they updated and you'd get notifications for literally everything and I didn't know how to change it

1|0
    0|0
  • I got about 20, which is roughly max if you don't have a vagina ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • eh 150 or so?

but I check my notifications every couple of hours and I don't have a pink name and post sexy pics. so no chance against that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It was about 110 or something close idr exactly
    But these days I get lots of notification cause of that new message thing update

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it was when I asked if high school should be optional or not, got maybe 112 notifications. Which isn't that much if subtract the replies to posts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very much but if I left my trump question alone I would've got well into the hundreds LOL. Ah political arguments...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Damn dood you famous. Max for me was like 30

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lmao famous hahahha
      Srs? This few? Smh dood

• 120 for me

1|0
    0|0
  • 40 or 50 or so. i log on a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 92 when my question was on fire:p
    Well my grades never came close 92 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 400 :O
    Damn.
    mine was
    84 or 85

1|0
    0|0
  • 9 :3
    Not as popular as you xD

1|1
    0|0
  • 7 I think lol I don't know if that's lame or not but I'm happy with having a small amount

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't log on for a week and i had 6 notifications. that was pretty cool

1|0
    0|0
  • 40 something I think
    Months ago

1|0
    0|0
  • 80 maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • 4000 that question was just viral for some reason

1|0
    0|0
  • 120 if i remember

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I would Not keep up with them, probably '400' maybe More, @Triss.
    And now with the Gag changes of Mixing Messages, Many in which I get to Add to the Pot, I find it A... Tough Spot.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • It was 200 something and that was when they changed to notifying you every time a user blew their nose or took a slash...

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was inactive for like a month I come back to one of my closed questions with about 40-ish notifications, but that's all. I'm not popular enough to get 400+

1|0
    0|0
  • I logged on after a while of being on vacation and had about 290+ so definitely a lot for me to check.. I just had to mark them all as read because there was no way I could check all of those.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was like 300 on a myTake I wrote back in August.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's insane. I've never had anywhere near that many. Which I'm cool with.

1|0
    0|0
  • 112 notifications

1|0
    0|0
  • 130 I think

1|0
    0|0
  • The most I've ever got is 47. No where near as impressive as 400 :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhhh, in the 100s overall, I think.