Who would you date on GaG based on personality ALONE?

Okay role play with me for a second, close your eyes... okay wait don't close your eyes or you won't be able to read. Okay picture a world where looks don't matter and you choose partners based on personality only. Looks do not matter, so ignore a person's looks for once.

Also tell me why you would date that person in a personality sense.

Interested in seeing the responses, let's spread the love around.

2mo This question is not literal and is hypothetical. I am not trying to pair people up.
2mo I must say this question is going fantastic and I would like to thank everyone for the quality answers.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 27

• @TuMeManques where you be at?

• I would date myself, and then break up with myself because I'm not relationship material.

• I went on a space date with @errhh. We had a blast and took a joyride around the galaxy. She makes a mean Pavlova but she's from the rough part of the Kuiper Belt so don't mess with her :p She a certified "G!"

Hahahah😂😂😂!!! YEah I'm a G!!! Haha it was really scary at times I thought I was gonna be his next skin suit 😨😨😰!! But in the end it was alll magically astral experience 😜!! and I didn't turn him into an alien because I'm nice !!! 👽👹!!!

Yes, thank god she didn't turn me into an alien but I was almost captured by one of her alien buddies!

http://i.imgur.com/tfWNEyx.jpg

Thankfully, I was able to wrestle free :)

Hahahhaha omg!!! You're so funny!!
      And don't be silly!!😜 He was just trying to keep your head a souvenir

• There's one but I'm too shy so I'll just tag her mentally @

• They ALL want Tony, obvz.

• @This_is_my_username ❀❀ she has the best personality

Maybe even @starliteyes if she's ever nice to me 😝 hahah

• There's a couple I'd get to know better if the chance presented itself. Since that's not gonna happen, there's really no point in tagging.

• Damn, I don't know anybody, I guess there are a lot of regulars on here? I only know one person that I was talking to in messages. I guess she's my only choice lol.

• If I could actually be in a relationship
    And physically see the person

Yeah I probably would, if you happen to live too far, you might not be able to cultivate a real relationship

There are many lovable and charming girls here. I would happily date a few haha! But it takes time and trust to finally get to know someone here and develop feelings for them.

• Too bad many personalities are fabricated online. You never really know who they are.

• Lots of candidates of both sexes

• Based on personality alone there are only a few girls here who I would even be friends with.

• O there's one or two I've been with and a few I wouldn't mind giving it a shot with.

• @CorvetteGirl to be honest ☺️

• People should know by now.

• Yes but I'd have to see them irl or on cam before it could move forward, I'll fly girls over for a visit if needed

• you expected a different answer from the gals? they reject 85% of the guys who try to talk to them and you expected different here? most of us are below their standards.

Hey a person can try to do a social experiment, but I think this one will fail...

• She knows

• I would date @cisscum @doomguy all the turkey users, I forgot the restπŸ˜‚

Thank you LOL

damm toru-san, you must've had it rough growing up. Now that you're gender fluid do you feel different? Maybe you just get girl days and guy days? At least you don't have to check your privilege anymore

To be honest I feel like you're missing vegan on the top, ditch the sprinkles, they're made from animals somehow

Soon we can vent on tumblr (remember there is porn there)

@DooMguy I just don't know I'm also absorbogender so I can copycat ur gender on the fly, and yea I'm a part time vegan

• Chances of getting crayfishes are high

• No girls like me on gag... There is no one present too...

• Duh.. Why everyone wants to bang eachother on this site? Always questions like "Who would you date/have sex with?" Lmao..

Noone since I don't know anyone from here that much.

It's hypothetical and I am not trying to play cupid. More like a social experiment/wanting to see interesting opinions.

• No one on here.

• Someone who's into fitness and video games.

• i dont know

• Noone ! I can't respect GaGers , I don't feel i belong to this society.

• right now, not a single one. i can't relate to any of them