🤔Can guru's and master and shit see your identity when you post a private question?

They have all sorts of powers and privledges to edit and adjust others comments so it wouldn't be a shocker if they could somehow bypass the anonymous feature to discover who a person really is 😤😤 cheating bullshit, I've probably had about 3 or 4 gurus and masters edit my shit. If it's a girl that's editing my stuff or red flagging my my post, then that means she's been offended by the question because it probably pertained to her and various other females. If a due edits my shit then he's probably salty cuz I roasted his lame ass.😎🙊 anyway I just need to know for Sure if gurus and masters can see the man behind the mask.😌 If so then that is totally unfair and it honestly shouldn't be allowed for the masters and gurus and shit

• Yes they can
  • No they can't

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking from First hand Here, Dear, No...
    I have gotten MHO with Someone who Posted and I I couldn't See who the Other Guy with a Try was, who also got MHO.
    My Only Magic as a Master is Helping Others, which does Work Wonders.
    Maybe they were Moderators. I never Cared to do this, although a few Years ago, I was Asked.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've used my special powers to identify you. Just so everyone knows, your screen name is I. M. A. Dullard.

What Girls Said 9

• It constantly amazes me what nonsense people come up with instead of just reading the stupid FAQ.

You think I would waste my fuckin time reading the faq? It's not that fuckin serious... You could just easily answer the question instead of being a smart mouth about it, you act like I'm about to fuckin apologize for asking a question just because (YOU!) think it's no sense.😤 Why couldn't you just say yes or no these people can or can't see your identity?🤔 Why was it so difficult? I've actually participated in a few of your dumbass post and assumed you were dumb as shit. But the logical side of my brain told me... "Perhaps she doesn't understand, cut her slack" see people act like a smart mouth and get butt hurt and confused when people like me throw slander back at you...😓😒 then when get butt hurt and embarrassed, you'll use your privledges to edit & delete comments.. You bring the fuckin wrath on yourself, that's the way I see it😤

@NatashaJ blaming me of course!🙄😓😟

@NatashaJ Oh I totally do

• No, I'm pretty sure that neither Gurus nor Masters are able to see that. Mods can't see it either, I think it's only admins.

• Guru's and Masters are just normal users who have achieved high xper points. Which has nothing to do with editing or reporting your questions.

Editors are editors because they write MyTakes a lot that is relatable or entertaining for GaG users to read.

Admins have the ability to see anonymous people, delete your "shit" for good if it doesn't follow certain guidelines.

Mods/supermod etc can hide things but need the admins to delete them for good. Changing your topic and that's it.

@prettygurl12 read it

Sorry for writing so much

It's all good. It's good to vent

• Of course not. The only people who can see who's behind an anonymous post are the admins. Mods, gurus, and masters that are not administrators as well cannot see those things.

• I don't know about the people under the title "And Shit" but as for Gurus and Masters... no, they cannot.

I curse a lot of cursing offends you then your gonna have a hard time in life dealing with the rest of the worlds population cuz nearly everyone blurts out accurate word or two when bothered or upset or hurt or anything that disturbs a persons good nature... It's just an expression of ones emotions but if a person can't handle curse words then how can that person handle sex? Moving out on their own? Their first kiss? Their first fight? Their first drink or drug offer? Lol I laugh at that part when a parents pulls a blanket over their 12 or 14 year old sons eyes cuz they say he shouldn't be exposed to that life 😂😂😂 ssshheeessshhh!!!🙄😳😒

I love how you jump to the conclusion that I must have issues based on my aggressive response, I just didn't like your smart mouth response, I felt like you were being a smart ass by adding quotations to the words (and shit) if that was your attempt to be funny or cool then you've failed horribly my dear, better luck next time though😌 You should ask before assuming I have issues, that's how shit gets started, through trashy assumptions and misinterpretations. If you think I have an issue you could've just pmed me on the side and asked me.😅 But if I were to jump in your shoes, I'd assume you have too much pride to pm a guy and ask me if somethings bothering me. You'd rather sit it all out so this is why you get aggressive responses. I suppose you never though about that right?🤔 Just remember before and (IF) you decide to use you master powers against me, you started it with the smart-Alice remarks soooo... Do what you do my dear😌

Good God. You must be fun at parties.

• Lol no but they do have the ability to leap over buildings in a single bound.

lol this is why I have a transformer at my disposal, we're friends!😤 And beside if you attack me I'll tell on you lol

We'll I'm only a tiny level 4 peasant so I won't attack you nony! 😜

• Gurus & masters cannot edit or delete anything.

• Of course not. Only admins can see your identity. Even moderators do not have the power to see who's behind the anonymous feature.

• Nope

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know anything about this sites particular software.. but typically somewhere in the upper levels admins have the ability to view posters IP addresses.. even under the anonymous posts. When they click on the IP info, it will list off the various user names associated with that IP addy.

This is why you have a proxy lol or a fake ip adress listing a guy in China lol😂

But come on, would you really go that far out of your way to find me? Then what would you do when you find me? Send me stuff and packages & try making me pay for it? I know you don't have access to no anthrax or something... Your more then likely don't have pull in places like Iraq so I'm not too sure you'd beable to get it lol do t tell me you'll nail me a Bomb or somthin, if so... Wow lol

I'm just giving u a hard time brotha I'm on my iPhone when I sign on this thing, I don't use my laptop or desktop or anything

• Yes. We see you when you're sleeping, we know when you're awake, we know when you use anonymous so be good for goodness sake.

• I think you're confusing gurus and masters with admins. I am a mod and guru and you show as Anonymous to me here.

I'm not sure what people are these days, so many power assigned to people I don't know what they do or don't have access to anymore. I just call you guys GAG GODS

• No, they cannot. Only admins can.

• Yup we're members who have achieved magical powers and can see your true identity no matter what you do lol.

• Some Editor wrote a story as Anonymous. I figured out who could be behind that story by using my own intuition. As the discussion progressed , she asked me a question and and blocked me. When I tried to answer , I could not answer. So I couldn't defend myself. Another person also blocked me after asking me a question and prevented me from replying to her back. Such things happen.

• Only Admins can

• I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL

• No. Guru and masters are just people who have accumulated over 20,000 exper. Nothing more than that.
    I think editors and moderators can see your I sent you. Maybe not mods but editors for sure.

In other words you are never really anonymous here because someone can see you otherwise you wouldn't be able to be notified if you did something wrong when you posted it anonymously.

Too much power is constantly given to those who can barely control their own emotions lol

@ofdesth ikr? They send you a pm message letting you know they've deleted or edited your shit due to offensiveness or some trashy excuse... If you can't summon the strength to read a few words from a website then life will be extremely difficult for you😌 Can't wait til the first fight or somthin lol...😂

(Not you in general, just saying)

• lol no there are no such powers.

• Hey man, don't think about it. Just ask whatever you wish with no shame.

I know bro I'm just messing with bellepepper cuz she spoiled & acts like a baby somtimes

• I think only admins can do that.

• I doubt it. I am more than certain that only the moderators and web administrators that have the power to do something like that.