Do you think somebody should be posting another users pictures from over a year ago on here asking for ratings?

That would be a... 'member post' right? Why is it that someone did that to me and it was flagged as a member post by multiple people including myself and a mod, yet it doesn't get taken down? Does gag have any bias going on here? Hmmm...

Most Helpful Girl

• When you put your photo online anybody can use it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe cause you a little bitch.

No but seriously, it is a site rules violation and it is also considered a possible violation of what is called Personality Rights, which under certain jurisdictions is grounds for a suit if they did not get your permission before using the photo.

That said, if it didn't get taken down it is likely that whatever admin looked at the post did not see enough to validate the reports. Truth or no, mods and admins only get a limited view of what is going on when someone uses another's likeness.

What Girls Said 7

• That isn't right whether the users are here or not.

• That is a member post. There's a chance it was misunderstood though

• I tried hiding it.
    I don't know if it came back after I tried.

• No, people shouldn't be able to do that. It's weird and an invasion of privacy. That's why I let you know.

• No I think that's a huge breach of privacy.

• I think it's gone now

Oh I saw it this morning. What a waste of a question on my part lmao.

• What post was it?

Oh wait are talking about the pic of fearlessbanana? OMG you're him aren't you LOL :P

Sadly not me, im the one that commented lol. See everyone knows its you.

What Guys Said 5

• Well... you are a jackass so it wouldn't surprise me if there were some mods who were biased against you 😅

You sound butthurt.

Cmon boyo you think I'd use the word butturt in a scholastic debate? Lol

Lol Well, you use it so frequently here that it wouldn't be surprising if you let it slip by accident.

And the point was that the way you argue here wouldn't work in real debates. Sure you can be just as agressive but in real debates you have to be more selective with your choice of words and more creative with your insults.

• Maybe admin person reviewing it did not know the user and recognize the picture.
    Try sending a message to the @Girlsaskguys to explain them what exactly the issue was.

• Sounds like a "Member Post" to me.

• Yeah id say so.

• did you mention the user?