Have you ever answered a question here and totally regretted what you said?

Confess below and link the question. The community will absolve you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I don't think so. I realized I should have worded things better, but I don't regret answering them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have regretted some, but not what I specifically said during those times. I try to be as honest as possible and call it as I see it and be as fair as I can be. I regret some of the fallout afterward due to ruffled feathers but I am not here in read-only mode.

What Girls Said 1

• Never. I never even go anonymous or private except when the asker set it to that.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, once.

I used to think that New Zealand's flag has Kiwi's wing. So, I answered it that way. Then asker corrected me and told me that it's not Kiwi's wing, but New Zealand fern's leaf.

I was horribly wrong, but I learnt something. So, I regretted, but not 'totally'.

• Sometimes I think that I am too mean, but damn it people have to learn not to ask stupid questions, and to use Google.

It hasn't happened recently so I cannot provide a link.

• I have answered about 55,000 so I am sure I made lots of mistakes.

• Not really. I give my honest opinion, I avoid judging, but if people want to get offended then that is on them.