Can we please stop asking " what does this mean"? I have no way of knowING what anyone else thinks. Who else finds it annnoying?

Just a word of advice if you want to know what that person means by this or that simply ask them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god i know, those question annoy the fuck outta me. Its like seriously, how the fuck should i know what others think/mean...

Thank you. That is all I am saying

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what I hate more than that? You know those questions where they ask, like "Why am I feeling this way?"

Bitch, figure your brain out for yourself. Don't ask me to do it for you.

What Girls Said 6

• I know questions like this get annoying. They do. I mean how many of these questions or questions like who pays, nice guys finish last, or does she/he like me questions can we take?

And the answer is all of them. They may be very old and used questions to us, but to the person posting them, it is the first time they are asking this question so they deserve a thoughtful response from us even if it is our umpteenth time we are giving the same advice to the same question.

Even though to us it may be a tired-old question that is ridiculous to ask in the first place, to the person asking the question it is a serious question and they hope to get serious answers.

If you really can't bring your self to answering the question civilly, then I suggest you just do not answer.

But if you can and have given thoughtful answers to the questions before, then please, share your thoughts on their questions. It will probably help them.

• Agreed, but it won't stop those questions from being asked. People will still want thoughts on what something could mean.

• I go for over the top sarcasm on those and it's helped me feel a lot better about them.

• I know what you mean on here.
    Stupid is, what stupid does.

• I hate the mind reading ones or the kind that they can search up on Google or just go to a freaking doctor. Like a bunch of strangers on the internet are experts at medicine. *eye roll*

• This website is called Girls Ask Guys.

Yes I know but I can't read minds.

What Guys Said 5

• You have just negated 80% of the questions on GaG - The site is closing down thanks to you (LoL)

• They just want some sort of an insight into the mind of the opposite gender. It's the kind of question this website was created for so even though I do find it wearing a bit thin, I'm willing to put up with it.

• Will do sir. I sometimes do

• You may not know more than they
    But others may...

• Does this mean you find it annoying?