What is this guy's problem?

I don't allow anons on my questions because I have gotten too many trolls or just creeps. Sometimes based on the nature of the question, I will allow private opinions but I am the judge of whether I should allow it or not. This guy only goes anon and he calls me a troll because he thinks he is such a special snowflake that I should allow anon opinions just for him. Plus he calls me a troll when he disagrees with opinions of mine. I don't really want to block him because I already have a lot of people on my block list and that just he means he wins. How do I deal with this? Its getting so annoying. Thank you for listening to my rant.

Actually that's not the only rant. Nicole, your daughter doesn't like dance. She calls me the cool aunt, so of course she feels more comfortable telling me she wants to try out for soccer. For the love of god, let her. She will probably be really good plus the coaches on the Varsity girls team at the high school are doing something right, because they were ranked 12th in the nation of my senior year of high school. They all have scholarships to great schools. By the way, thank god she thinks I'm the cool aunt. I always thought I was too strict with her every time I babysat her. It feels so good to say that. At least my hair looks good so I got that going for me. It was such an impulsive decision. I can't even emphasize how little thought I put into dying my hair. Glad I did it because I love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Screw that idiot. You're probably one of the coolest GAGers on here :) As for your sister, if your niece wants to play soccer they should let her. Not every little girl is interested in dance or cheerleading. Many want to play sports andget into the action themselves. If she wants to play soccer they should let her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore him

Don't worry she's just jealous of you and her daughter's close relationship probably.

What Guys Said 7

• You seem ok to me. =^.^=

• Hey fuck that guy I think your awesome

• You sound really cool the only thing i can say is don't let him bring you down cause people will do it if we let them do it. I'm sorry you encountered that with him i think he took advantage of your kindness. Hope things get better for you.

• Is nicole your sister?

@ginny_weasley
      Don't feel bad for putting someone on the block list
      It doesn't mean they win, it just means you don't want to deal with there shit.
      I've found that after engaging the block button that my experience improves on here

I just blocked him, I don't think I will regret it.

• I agree with you I hate when people troll on my questions

• Nicole sounds like she's trying to live through her daughter.

My niece actually hurt her foot again. Probably because she's doing too much on her feet. At this rate, she could have stunted growth. The first time was in a recital and people thought it was part of the recital. My sister didn't take her to the hospital until the next night.

That's borderline abuse. Definitely not right.

• Just a troll...

What Girls Said 1

• There's no pleasing some people.