How did you discover GirlsAskGuys?

I was on dear cupid for a while but I really didn't like that for members it took a day for them to fully post a question and see your response late. I was just wondering if there was a better site so I googled a dumb date kind of question and that's when I saw this site. What about you folks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I was search dating sites on google j, then I just saw GAG, I thought this is a dating site too, but unexpected it's not a dating site, in fact It still counts as a dating site, I have seen a lot of strangers become friends and couples on GAG, before that I was on a dating site it called MeetMe, that's a great dating website tho, as for GAG dump questions almost everywhere everyday , this website it helpful at first then you will get tired of it as time goes by !

I agree with you XD sometimes the same questions come up by the same people! Like the how do I look! Haha those are pretty funny though. But still! Gets annoying XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I was looking for advice when I was first diagnosed with depression because I had no friends to talk to. I somehow ended up here and I stuck around for about 2 and a half years. I usually go anonymous tho so most people don't even notice I'm here.

What Guys Said 29

• I have always being interested in forums - I have been aware of it but I thought it was more a dating/relationship forum but I got fed up with the aggression on the last forum I was using so I gave GaG a chance and was impressed with the wider range of topics than I thought so I stayed.

Completely agree with you! It's nice that they have a wide selection :). Thanks for answering

• I was googling how shy women show that they like one of their freinds. After a few questions latter it turns out that they might admit it to their female freinds, a large variety of to subtle signs or you might just not know that she likes you.

• I Google some question and turned out that someone on gag asked the same question. I went to this site and browsed around because it caught my attention. I liked it so I created an account. Glad I did.

• I didn't discover gag, gag discovered me.
    https://i.imgflip.com/em52h.jpg

• I still use BBS to discuss everything but there is more and more creepy.
    like reporters are lazy to find news so they pick up there gossip to be news.. etc.
    So I want to find some website to discuss but I forget what keywords to make me see it. I think it include a part of topic and can learn English at the same time.
    So try it.

• Google. "Do girls like shy guys?" This was the first site that came up.

• googled for something and ended up on here... liked the concept so I bookmarked the site and checked it out later

• Holy crap you're back!!

Came across this site when I studied abroad and needed advice from people I didn't know hahaha

• I'm pretty sure I was searching a question about a girl problem like 2 or so years ago, now this site is on and off for me.

• Google a question about a girl in was dating 3 years ago.

• Gag discovered me and gave me free offer to join. But I took 2 days to complete my request because I was hesitant to join.

• Googling random things.

• My cousin told me about this site. I was really bored.

• Looking for questions about fat men and it led me here. didn't do a lot for me though I still don't know my arse from my elbow when it comes to dating

• I think I got the site from something I was reading.

• I tried to find stories about defecation during anal on google and it led me here

• Google astray me. 😀

• I googled advice for my break up
    And wallah! Here I am

• I think I was drunk when I found this site

• looking up a topic on line and this site came up.

• Same as most everyone else I found it on google.

• I just googled stuff and came here.

• I was googling what people thought about Turkish people then realized that other Turks already asked the same thing on GaG :D

Fuck ! I thought i was anon :D hope you didn't see me :D

• thanks to 9gag ^^

• When I found out Taylor Swift's mom had cancer!

• I was looking for an place where i could ask any questions i had about anything without doing too much searching on the internet. That is how i found the site

• what was the dumb date question?
    I dont like here some of the moderators remove questions on controversial topics, like rape, moderate insults, etc

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Over Two years ago and still Counting, @MindYourEyes, I was Hoping for a Special Site where I could Continue my Mission in having Always... Helped people with their Problems.
    December31, 2013, I came across GAG when Doing a Google Search. January1, 2014, I became "Paris13."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I was 14 and had a question about a boy. Googled it and got this site. Looking back good thing we were never serious, because I dodged a bullet. I always left and came back. This time I am here to stay at least for a while.

• I was on google looking for how to understand a guys body language, because I was at a summer/school camp, and there was a guy trying to give me hints, but I was not sure what he was doing, and so I decided to google it, and then when I did, I can across this site. XD
    When I saw the site, nah... I will never join these crazy people, but here I am months later. xD

• I was 19 and wanted to hear what guys thought of smaller boobs so I Googled "ask guys questions" and voila.

And did you find out if guys like smaller boob's? XD

@mikemx55 it was removed

Bummer! Ruined my plans already :\

On the bright side, you got a follower :)

• When I was searching on google.

• A friend wanted me to join

• Similar story. Used to use ask men but this site is more varied and faster to use.

• I blame Google.

• I've heard about it from some friends, then I've tried it, and I liked it.

Co-incidentally I found u by the way are you real mistress

@Jude_Wills No, not professionally, I'm just dominant with my current boyfriend, and my ex boyfriend, and my future boyfriend ;)

Hahaha really interesting love to know how you dominates ur slaves boyfriend 😊

• I asked why are guys mean to ugly girls

• 0|0