Who do you nominate for the president of GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 15

• I hate to break it to you buddy, but, there ALREADY IS a "President" of GAG: Tolga Tanriseven, well "technically" speaking.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolga_Tanriseven

So unless Mr. Tanriseven plans to step down and let someone else be president here at GAG, then they simply CAN'T be president.

• True. I'm so sick of these popularity contests.

• @Library

That's when I realize the "truth" it's all emptiness and delusions. I felt nihilistic about it all. Even with all the validation someone seeks, that validation won't last forever, and it won't save you from the "inevitable". And then eventually all the fame and validation will dissolve like as if it was never really there at all in the first place.

But if that is what they really enjoy, then fine. It's just another form of coping mechanism from my perspective. Because it just makes them "feel good" in this miserable world and reality that they have trouble facing or don't want to face.

• It's a joke and a light hearted friendly question designed to get the community to interact with each other.

Pretty sure you two are the joke killers in your real lives.

• @akadatank44 I have no idea why he ain't going for the presidential elections

• Me? Anyone? 🙄

• I'd nominate you

• Wait aren't you a liberal?

• I'm a moderate. People o. This site are just stupid and think that everything fucking revolves around politics. Here's a piece of advice... Life doesn't fucking revolve around politics or how conservative or liberal someone or something is. Maybe if you people actually used your heads, the country wouldn't be in a shitstorm... But what do I know?

• Obviously me

• Well the most active campaign being led is by Jeb Bush

• 1|1
  • We will make GAG great again!

• I nominate myself 😌

• ... I don't know

• Any one who will let us smoke weed any time we want.

• elli91-------Because she is a very sensible person I feel.

• I nominate kanye west, 2021

• I support myself, I'll be a dictator ;D

• Why do I need to get nominated yet?

• Megan Fox!!!