Why do girls get more notifications than guys?

I've been asking this lately
Asking people how many notifications they got a Day on Gag and other websites but I'll focus on Gag

The
average notifications a male has gotten from the people I asked was

6 - 7
Notifications
From their own questions or messages
A day

The average for a female was 15 notifications
From their own questions or messages
A day

Why?

Updates:
1mo Sorry for the late responses 8 had a busy week

1|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing it's because the population of guys here have a high amount of blues with no social skills. I get barely notifications when I don't interact with people. I get the most notifications when I make conversation, ask questions, make opinions I strongly believe in.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I do that
      I only get maybe... 7 opinions on a question

Most Helpful Guy

• And how many people did you ask? I'm sure it wasn't enough to draw any conclusions with regards to gender. It really would depend on the questions they're asking or whatever and how engaging they are.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

8 asked enough people then I saw a question on Gag or a take in the middle of doing so
      About tinder
      That proves girls get like 12x more notifications than guys

• 1mo

It doesn't prove anything.

What Girls Said 4

• 'The average for a female was 15 notifications...'
    Oh, I wish. If I don't Log on here, dear, through out the day, I would have Build ups to maybe 400 at least.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Geez that many?

• 1mo

lol Update some "Likes."xxoo

• 1mo

lol Yes, between MHO's, messages and other many notifications, I am busy beaver. I am here again for the Third time today. lolxx

• We're low key celebs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I post questions often and participate in anwering other questions and few creeps follow me. Also i get notifications from the gag system.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I try to interact with people a lot?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4