Do you like to fight people on G@G?

On this website, do you like to fight with people who don't agree with you, or get on your nerves?
I'm not gonna lie, I got into 2 fights yesterday on the same question. I am generally a peaceful person-- actually, scrap that.

So, what about you guys?

• Heck yes! Imma whoop that person's butt!
    12% (3)19% (7)16% (10)Vote
  • Most of the time
    12% (3)3% (1)7% (4)Vote
  • Sometimes
    4% (1)14% (5)10% (6)Vote
  • Rarely
    21% (5)16% (6)18% (11)Vote
  • Never
    46% (11)41% (15)43% (26)Vote
  • See results
    5% (1)7% (3)6% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Boost!
1mo And another boost!

4|1
13|23

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Fight in British English context , means a physical exchange of blows !! We say " argument " for a verbal exchange , Took me a while to get used to the US English context , when they say couples having a " fight " . No don't argue with anyone on here , but do enjoy a sensible debate !!

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I didn't know that "fight" and "argument" were different.
      Thanks for letting me know, you just expanded my vocabulary!

• Not really, even though I have disagreements sometimes. It's easy to be a keyboard warrior.

A lot of people here on so judgmental, and those same people don't want to be judged themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, but in most cases I didn't start shit.. Only ended it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted "sometimes", because although I do like a healthy debate, when it morphs into an aggressive argument with insults, sometimes I bail out of it.

Too much negativity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't see the point, all that proves is that you're an ass, not that you're right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked "Rarely" because I try to avoid the drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really "like" to but it always just happens. Mostly when someone can't handle an opinion or a troll wants to pick a fight LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Internet... fights?

lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Little bitches are going to yap and bite ankles... Little mantels are going to try to pick fights... If they start shit it doesn't bother me, I just give it back to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, when I think that someone is factually wrong, I argue, although I have fought with someone who flat out lied (although I would apologise if it turned out they were right, which doesn't seem likely).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to fight people here... but I certainly like to troll people on GaG

0|0
    0|0
  • no absolutely not, but it seems that i have a talent for making people want to fight me.

0|0
    0|0
  • naah, i rather prefer peace

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too much effort

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like to, but there are so many dumb people on here, its hard to resist! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big pussycat i never like to fight

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw, not a fighter. I'm a big teddy bear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love debating, but almost no one here knows how to debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah Im too positive for this😃

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually hate confrontation.. i try to avoid it at all costs

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but most people suck at it

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Rarely.
    However, I Don't and Won't Back down when "Approached" or Broached on their own Sore Subject.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

lol I eithher Unfollow or block if I need to. xx

• 2mo

Thank you for the like and the alone time between Asker and Askee. lolxx

• People who fight on here are really at war within themselves , so they come hear to cause disharmony. They thrive on confrontation. I'm a very opinionated and assertive person , and I love having an intelligent debate, but I block people on here who are argumentive because their sole purpose is to antagonize. They can't have an intelligent discussion, if they could they wouldn't"fight", no need to if you can back up your own points and opinions with legit reasoning . I'd never be drawn into a "fight" because I'd never give them that control over my emotions

This site is designed to ask questions and provide advice , not to intentionally fight and antagonize other users. Some people get angry just because someone else has a different favourite clour from them lol

0|0
    0|2
    • 2mo

That's so true, and it's annoying when people cannot agree to disagree.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Did you just unfollow me? What the hell?

• 2mo

@jman46241

I didn't unfollow you at all. It's obviously a glitch. You seem too aggressive and controlling , so I will be unfollowing you

• No.
    However - sometimes it's necessary. People can be so stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noo I don't
    If they fight me I'll fight them back and I always end up blocking them bcs they start ranting shit about me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to fight IRL or on internet. I mean if someone has different opinion from me, I just let it be because there's no point in debating at all. As neither of party is going to budge from their views.
    Also, sadly many users here are not up for an healthy debate and turn any discussion into hate speech. So I refrain myself from getting involved into this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted Never

1|0
    0|0
  • I love triggering people on GAG then taking them down it's so fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't care for debates and arguments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if they fight me, then I fight them back, or sometimes I just try to make peace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, if the person is intelligent enough to understand what I'm talking about, I do fight for my opinion. But if person is a troll or is not really mature, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I get annoyed sometimes.

0|0
    0|0