Have You Ever Regretted Posting A Take Or Asking A Question On G@G?

Just wondering. And why.

• Yes, too many troll responses
    21%(5)14%(6)Vote5%(1)
  • Yes, too many rude, nasty, and/or vulgar responses
    21%(5)20%(9)Vote20%(4)
  • Yes, didn't get any or enough responses
    12%(3)16%(7)Vote20%(4)
  • Yes for a reason not listed
    17%(4)16%(7)Vote15%(3)
  • Nope, not at all
    29%(7)34%(15)Vote40%(8)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I didn't like a couple of the questions I asked when I first joined. They didn't get a ton of responses and were too personal.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nah the couple of question i asked, i got brilliant responses. Trick is to follow/invite people who you know will give a mature response, and to not allow anons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do when I get shitty responses but then I remember.
    reactiongif.org/.../...-Uncaring-Who-Cares-GIF.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that I can remember but I am considering posting a couple takes that I feel like I may regret afterwards. Still undecided :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I usually regret any political Take I write because people always get their knickers in a twist whenever they read that someone has a different view than they do.

• Yeah, politics is always a messy topic.

• No but I regret joining GAG lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because occasionally some people get triggered easily. I don't try to offend anyone but some people take everything the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the responses did not take the question seriously and assumed i was trying to troll them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C becuase it was true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly every one. I either get few answers, or few decent quality answers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Nah, but ever since I stopped allowing anons on questions and takes, responses did get considerably better.
    s.quickmeme.com/.../...3649cd370cc4c30c05fb738.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Same for me. I don't allow anonymous responses any more. Let the trolls come out from hiding if they dare.

• Show All
    • I can admit I take some anon comments personally when I'm depressed or having a bipolar episode. And you're right, they aren't funny. They say things to be malicious to feel better about themselves. Not allowing the anon comment makes it easier for me to block assholes. Honestly, I don't care if I have 5, 10, or 50 people blocked. If they're trolls and are mean and awful, I don't want them talking to me. Simple.

• I am with you 100% on that. Some people disagree with blocking, but if they're not stopping, then what else are you supposed to do? (aside from report them ofc, but still).

• I haven't done any mytakes yet. And I've only made a handful of questions.

But I can imagine why some people might regret what they write here. That's why I don't share any personal stuff, cuz that's the only thing to me that would lead to regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I didn't get enough responses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because people wanna be a smart ass about everything and not even answer the question seriously.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Sometimes I regret reading a question on GaG though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all but then again I don't do takes and rarely ask questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 30 but I don't look 30 and like young guys 18+ of course and a bunch I people called me a child molester just cause i said I like younger men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never regret anything I say, especially when I go in the Pinkie mode.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I deleted it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because some people on here are pricks that don't believe a word you say.

2|0
    0|0