Why do I never get an answer here?

isn't it supposed to be a site where you ask the other gender, and the same gender for answers regarding your questions? Well, sometimes i never get any. Most of them are about situations that happened to me, and i'm in need for direction about what to do next? From what i noticed the only questions that get answered here are yes or no questions, some political ones about Hillary and Trump and so on. Questions regarding the real purpose of this site rarely get answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• So typical of Gag.
    Right now, it's all about politics and Sex questions and Racist things. It's happened to me. It all depends what they are looking for, and with these new gaggers, it just gets more complicated.
    What I don't care for, is how no one gives you a thanks for MHO or answers your comments to their questions they have asked.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're too long, they tend to get ignored. Sorry, but it is what it is. Most people on GAG are here to waste time, so they don't wanna spend too long on a question.
    When I first got here I used to ask more questions about my life where I needed help, but I got little answers, so I stopped that and started asking other type of questions.

People don't have a problem writing long answers, they have a problem with long questions.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Anonymous questions get less answers, in my opinion

• Just because you post a question doesn't mean it interests people enough to answer it.

• give an example. link us to one of your ignored questions.

• This is the wrong site you're going to then. Go to reddit. com

This website is targeted at issues facing young teenagers/adults who have relationship issues/questions regarding the opposite gender.

• Well I just answer this lol