Setting up a Group Chat?

Hey fellow gaggers! I was wondering if any of you guys knows how to set up a group chat on here? Thanks for any feedback in advance 😊

1mo Thanks to everyone for the helpful and speedy advice I shall continue my efforts in communicating with the people I like on here! Thanks again for the apps! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• A group chat on gag? You can't, but most people who are in group chats use kik I think. I would prefer Skype or IRC.

I actually thought about making a unofficial group chat with private channels and everything, but I don't think to many people would want it.

Oh haven't thought of that one, thanks!

If you can find some people who are interested, I might ask the admins if they would let me make an unofficial chat.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you can message people on here, but I don't know about a group chat.
    If your able to do it, count me in. ✊

What Guys Said 4

• As far as I know, it can't be done on here.

Oh okay, what about a Community?

Lots of people on here meet on other communication programs. Many are on KIK. You just need to PM those you want and set it up that way.

• I don't think you can

• If you want to make a good group chat, I really suggest discord. It's pretty great and can be used on the computer and your phone.

• I didn't know they had Group Chat on here that was new to me
    i know you can message people back and forth for those you follow.

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, I was just wondering if it wee possible to message multiple people u follow at once ☺ ah well

Your welcome :) Just protect yourself. Only talk to ones your comfortable with

Your welcome and God Bless You !!!

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, you cannot do group chats on the site. You would have to make one on something like Skype, KIK, or WhatsApp.

• You can't have one here. I do have one with a few other GaGers ok kik though