Should GaG introduce group chats?

Inspired by: @TokyoGhoulLover

What other features you wish GaG had?
share your opinions to make it better

i think there should be group chats

• yes
  • no
1mo Ok most people are taking this wrong. Group chats are also like private chats. You can choose members

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be fine with adding group chats. I think the chat system needs to be updated in general to notify you when you get a new message as it's sent and to embed hyperlinks into them. I'm tired of doing the copy and paste thing, and it never seems to be able to do that on my phone.

What Girls Said 22

• I am not into this "Group" thing, @lazermazer.
    Speaking for Myself, I have way too Much to do on Here, dear, in trying to Keep Going and Flowing the many Notifications, messages and being Most Helpful in Answering even More... Questions, which is Why I am Really here.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

• I was honestly thinking about this exact thing the other day. I think they should. I personally wouldn't use it, but it's obvious there's people here who make friends and perhaps a group chat would be of benefit to them.

I was also thinking gag should add a search for user feature. We're already able to search for questions and takes but I don't really think that's useful. Sometime you want to find someone in particular so you could follow them, send them a message, or review their content.

I think we should be able to search for other users.

• Haha a group chat with people on here. That'd be like the nerd table at lunch lmao 😂

• A group chat that i won't be involved in lol

Any other features? Ihmmm at this stage, I kind of still want the bold/italic/underlining options when you write a question. I know they're available when you write a Mytake but not when you write a question, so if that was done, that'd be cool

• Sure, that sounds good.

• Yeah great. So women on mass can be sent the same weird messages

• seems like a good idea.. for people who have group friends.. I personally don't

• Not fussed tbh.
    I want the feature to be able to do collaborative takes with other editors!

• The creeps that send PMs would only come into the chat and harass people. I don't think we need a chat.

• I'm not so keen on private messaging in general so nah, would never ever use it

• Ha inspired~ More like stolen ya fuck! 😈*shakes angry fist*!

• Yes I would love that. Bring on the drama qnd orgies 😂

• That wouldn't be so bad. It'd be useless for me though.

• Yes I'd totally love that only with people I choose ofc

• No
    Other features -
    Different fonts for opinion/mytakes
    Variety of gifts after redeeming xper. I think someone asked a long question about it. I agreed with everything poster said. I'd try to paste link

• Whether or not they decide to introduce this doesn't bother me, I'm neutral

• Maybe

• No. Group chats are annoying and too noisy

• Lol no

• They used to have chat but for individuals. It was Meebo chat.

• Yes, I think gag should introduce that. It would be nice.

• Personally speaking, I do not care about the social aspect of the site. At least, not right now. But if lots people want to have group chats, then I support it.

What Guys Said 17

• Interesting idea, not should how that would work though, not like how it would function but just how well it would work, I could see a lot of arguments and fights breaking out lol.

• It would be a nice idea, yes.

• No. This is a forum for questions and myTakes. It is not a chat room. There are plenty of those around. Find one of them or start your own group on KIK

• I know where you are going but will say no, why. Okay when I first joined there was an issue with cliques on GaG (nothing wrong with friends) but there would be 5 questions a day especially from young users "How do popular like X/Y/Z?" "How do I make friends? . If there are cliques and group chats, the cliques will go into their own chat room, what chance to new users have. 99% of the friends I have made on here have been through interaction on the public forum.

• No real point. This site feels dead either way.

• Yes! Even tho @TokyoGoulLover probably got that idea from me lmao 👊

But yeah obviously I support it!

• As if this site wasn't already clique-y enough

What other things I wish gag had? That's like asking what's wrong with the room... Too many to name

• It could be a good idea if people didn't try to use itfor harm. That would be a major concern of mine.

• Eh, honestly just download discord and you can do all that there. Or there's skype/kik/whatever. I don't think it's necessary I suppose.

• group chats would be cool

• No this site would be bored quickly if there was a chat room. Dont ever take things for granted 👌🏼

But i see ur reason why getting a 3sum would be that easy 🤔

• Nahh.. I don't want to read pervs texts in every second.

• Sounds like a good idea
    But it's hit like I'd get invited anyway 🙄

• More socialization = globalization = hook ups = profit

• Sure, why not?

• Lol they already exist but not on gag but on kik.

• how about going back to just being an advice site. not a political agenda, and dating site (trivial questions), the way it used to be