Mytake writers and Editors: Would you like the idea of Collaborative Mytakes with other GAGers?

Like creating a mytake alongside other GAGers. I would love the idea as long as all parties involved get equal credit. So mytake editors and writers what is your stance?

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm writing an article with my daughter and a fellow GaGer, I just wish we could publish it as a single MyTake and not in separate parts.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the idea I think it could be done as is with one person submitting the myTake and just mentioning the other contributors and giving them credit in the first paragraph

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, not really.
    They already tried that (kinda) with that mytake-contest where multiple 'teams' had to submit a certain amount of mytakes of good quality. Which, not surprisingly, turned into another GaG popularity contest. At least 2-3 of the people who had agreed to be on my team via PM were (also not surprisingly) on the winning team, entirely compiled of GaG's most 'popular' so... no. Fuck that. Collaborative myTakes would end up putting way too much focus on featuring takes that are simply submitted by specific users versus of higher quality/better written.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I was supposed to be in round 2 of the battle royale I wonder what happened there

• Show All
    • 1mo

rules? I never mentioned any sorts of rules?

• 1mo

Im meant for the battle royale. it just seemed like heyknew what was going tohapen beforehand

• No, because I don't like group work. However, there could be exceptions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did that a bit for the Battle Royale with @RJGraveyTrain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely like this idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would be cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm working on one with @Luci92

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Very slowly but surely ahah :)
      We shall get there eventually!

• Sure, sounds great :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs down. Sometimes it's bad enough having 1 person tell me how I should be thinking but a whole group. Please no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many cooks in the kitchen, sounds like to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be aswesome

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I DON'T LIKE IT

I have really specific ideas.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That is a great idea - One of my favourite takes on here was the one you did with JustBanannaz.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most myTakes already feel like they were either copied from buzzshit or churned out to fill a quota - no need to make this copying and churning a collaborative job I think.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

are you always negative

• Show All
    • 1mo

well I dont talk about that. I dont have many exes

• 1mo

"are you always negative"
      As long as you make a point, no harm in being negative.

• Hell no. Most people on here can't write and even more don't have a single critical or creative thought in their body. They just write about the same 10 things

1|1
    0|0
  • that would be nice
    but the subjects i choose are very
    controversial

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like a high school project lol 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never do that

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean a collaboration into one MyTake? I don't see how that would work exactly.

0|0
    0|0