How many times we use amozon gift card for per account? What is the limit for take amozon gift card? For a month? One year etc?

How many times we use amozon gift card for per account? What is the limit for take amozon gift card? For a month? One year etc?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Under the "Xper" section of the FAQ, it states, "A user can redeem only 2 awards per month (every 30 days)." You can redeem your points for the Amazon gift card whenever you are eligible (have 7,000 redeemable Xper points), but you can only get it twice per month. Still not too bad.

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you

• Show All
    • 1mo

You're welcome!

• 1mo

Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• For a month twice. So for a year it is 24.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you dude

• Show All
    • 1mo

Depends on the shipping costs as well.

• 1mo

Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• If you are referring to GAG, you can redeem your Xper points for Amazon gift cards whenever you want. It costs 7000 points, however, we do have a limit of 2 Xper redeems per month. This information is available in our FAQ as well. :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper#47

0|1
    0|0
  • Twice for a month.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No limit - Just use 7,000 pts - You can only claim two within a month only restriction

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you. So how can i use this amozon gift card? For example I will buy 20$ worth of product... And I want to use 20 $ amozon gift card. Can i use for buy 20$ worth of product ? Is it possible @Saoirse_Nua?

• Show All
    • 1mo

GaG pay money to Amazon who pay seller minus a fee.

• 1mo

So gag admin's. Okay you said " postage is included " . Really Interesting.. Thank you @Saoirse_Nua