How many people have had opinion removed because someone was too sensitive to handle it? What was the topic/question?

Recently, I had an opinion removed on a question because it offended someone. Meanwhile, there were a few opinions that I found offensive and last time I checked those are still posted. How is that fair?

0|1
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag moderators need to stop being but hurt fags. Let's see how long it takes before this get removed.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Gag always remove my shit lol. I open my mouth and they are like, "Nah" lol 😂😈

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Hahaha I feel like reporting this just to mess with you. They'd leave it up anyway. 😜

• Show All
    • 1mo

Hahaha its not really funny but it kind of is.

• 1mo

Think about itttttt 😈😜

What Guys Said 8

• I've had a few removed. Don't actually recall what the subject was. Haven't had one taken down in a while.
    Yeah, I tend to see stuff I find offensive, but I think I have reported only one or two comments, because I am generally happy to just ignore such comments.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you! I feel the same way. I think everyone is entitled to their opinion. Im not going to agree and I might be offended by a few along the way but that's their opinion! Not everyone's going to agree, that's why it's an opinion and not a fact.

• I had my opinion or reply removed while I was defending a member from two guys being misogynist and taking it two far. Yes I did use some offensive language but tbh cursing isn't bad until you take it far. And it was to two guys that claim feminist is shit and get so defensive when claim MGOW or something lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

And I'm sure nothing happend to the other opinions right?

• 1mo

I'm pretty sure nothing happened but I wasn't sure because the asker blocked them from the question but I'd have reported them because I always see them be mad negative and bitter

• I never had an opinion removed. Honey, opinions don't get removed because someone was too sensitive to handle it. They only get removed because they break the guidelines.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well, I've checked back on that question and I've seen two other opinions that were the same as mine. Those somehow don't break the guidelines, just mine?

• 1mo

They just didn't get reported, that's why.

• Yes quite a few times. If someone pisses me off I do Return the favor

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Haha good to know. Don't piss you off. Got it. 😉

• 1mo

Especially on Turkey questions where I usually make fun of people who ask those. Or don't comment about my weight or love of food and we'll be all right 😊

• 1mo

Haha I can kind of get the you making fun of the turkey questions but it depends on how far you go. I dont understand why people feel the need to attack a persons appearence or whatever just because that persons opinion is not like their own. Well I do understand why, they can't be adult and discuss the opinion and perhaps see the other side. I guess I expect too much from people. Ooops.

• I got a few removed for being rubbish - I don't recall offending anyone enough to be reported

0|0
    0|0
  • I was calling out someone who was talking shit about the admins/mods and how they're supposedly "tyrants." I guess it was antagonistic? Oh well, maybe next time I just won't stick up for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They may have not been reported, or they were written by one of the pals of the moderators.

0|0
    0|0
  • gag moderation is not fair
    nowhere does it claim to be

1|0
    0|1
    • 1mo

Obviously.

• 1mo

you get what you pay for :)

What Girls Said 8

• I can't raise my hand high enough for this.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How much does that piss you off? I've only had the one so far but as I said above there were other opinions I've found offensive and there they are still up for all to read.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Just checked, they were not.

• 1mo

Did the same and the ones I thought were offensive are still there too.
      Better than that though, people have the same opinion I do and those are still up. Haha love that I was singled out.

• yeah a lot of mine have been taken down.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Maybe don't be so offensive! Guess we're not actually allowed to share our opinions here on girls ask guys. My mistake! Lol

• With my other account because it was seen as "antagonistic". I just fuck a lot 😂😂 bunch of bitches here.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

"Bunch of bitches here" could not agree with you more.

• Like everyday babe

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had an opinion deleted under the category of "nonsense". This website is extremely silly. There are people who actually don't answer questions - they just write that they want the points and they're comments are never removed.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Nonsense? Are you kidding me? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How is that a legitimate reason?

• I have experience once. My opinion was absolutely "innocent" but it was in my native language, hence removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I report anyone who posts anything way out of line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell, I had questions removed just because someone didn't like them. This whole user flagging system is broken as hell.

0|0
    0|0