Do you upvote every opinion on your questions?

Or just the ones you agree with? Or none at all? Why?

I upvote every reply, even the ones I strongly disagree with, because I think that just like everyone is entitled to their own opinion, everyone should be rewarded for it by equal xper.

• I upvote every opinion
  • I upvote only the ones I agree with
  • I upvote none
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I upvote everyone cuz if someone took the time to post something they must think it's good so why don't I upvote them

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. 2 reasons for it

1. the fucking notification system incl. new activity is broken on certain unix systems... so it helps me keeping track on which opinion is new and which isn't
    2. someone took some time to reply to my question. giving them an upvote and 1XP is a way to say thank you

What Girls Said 21

• I upvote when I see fit. If I'm being bombarded with answers-no, I just won't have the time to read every one until later. And once I read them all, I won't upvote the ones that are trolls/just there for the points, smartasses/trolls, and so on. If I really agree with the person, I'll upvote them. If I realllly disagree, I won't upvote. I like upvoting middle ground answers though.

• I upvote almost everyone. We all need the extra xper after all.

• I also Thank those who "Like" me after the Upvotes.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Depends really... on how much time I have on my hands :P

• Yes, it's all in an effort to remain unbiased unless they say a blatantly rude opinion.

• If its on my question then usually ones I agree with or if they made me laugh. And majority of the time when they actually properly answer my question, even if it might not be something I agree with, they actually took the time to properly answer my question rather than put a one short sentence answer.

• I upvote almost everone, unless they say something nasty.
    I wish I responded to opinions on my questions more though!

• I don't upvote that ones that are either irrelevant or known as nonsense on my questions

• I upvote everyone's opinion for the same reason you do.

We are like Oprah. You get an upvote! And you get an upvote!

You could score a young and hot one, like in 50 shades of grey.

Well call it, 50 Shades of Green xD

Hahahahahahahaha. Better get one that isn't into abusing me.

• Almost every opinion unless they are completely rude. I also try to leave a reply to everyone who posts an opinion.

Yeah -- I feel sorta bad about not replying to everyone 😂
      ... although when there are 60, 70, 80 opinions sometimes I just miss some.

__

Sorta related, sorta not, but... I never know what to think when someone responds to one of my opinions with, like, "Girl! This is the greatest opinion ever! You are my spirit animal!" ... but then doesn't even upvote it! Like huhwhat?

@redeyemindtricks I wonder how many people's spirit animal you are? Lol

I'd honestly be scared to find out...
      THE PRESSURE •__________________________________•

• I upvote every opinion unless it doesn't answer my question or is extremely rude/negative.

• I upvote the ones who I thought gave a thoughtful answer, whether I agree with them or not

• Let's put it this way you have to say something really really shitty for me to not upvote you on general questions. On questions about myself or smth I usually upvote no one.

• No. I just comment where I see fit or give MHO.

• I generally upvote every opinion. But when someone is an asshole, I'll downvote them.

• Yes I do because it's the nice thing to do 😇😇

• No. Waste of thumb energy.

• I upvote every opinion but if there negative hateful opinions then I don't upvote those opinions

• I normally do unless the persons opinion is really negative or dumb. I do it since I know getting exp on here isn't easy if you don't write mytakes constantly.

• All of them except of rude, creepy, egoistic ones
    Since someone spent 2 min to give an opinion for me then why not give them some xper

• I'm just here for the upvote.

What Guys Said 8

• I up vote those who answer the question with their opinion out of appreciation for answering my question. I want to know what someone thinks regardless if I agree or disagree because their perspective on the subject is interesting. I don't up vote random words or phrases that have nothing to do with the question.

• Mostly everyone like 98%. But I have had a few times where stupid people complain about the question cuz usually it's funny and they have no sense of humor lol

I find that it hurts them more when you upvote them hahah cause it shows that you're indifferent to their lack of sense of humour.

• I only up vote the higher quality answers regardless of weather or not I agree with them.

Unless it's a totally neutral question with no right answer, then I'll just up vote everyone for the Xper.

• I'm pretty inconsistent in regards to who I give upvotes to and why.

• I up vote ones that actually have effort put into them

• Generally I upvote every opinion, as long as it's relevant to the question and isn't rude/disrespectful.

• Usually upvote anything unless someone is a troll/dick.

Now give me that upvote right now.

• I would only not upvote abusive ones