Or just the ones you agree with? Or none at all? Why?
I upvote every reply, even the ones I strongly disagree with, because I think that just like everyone is entitled to their own opinion, everyone should be rewarded for it by equal xper.
- I upvote every opinion36% (14)26% (5)33% (19)Vote
- I upvote only the ones I agree with41% (16)42% (8)41% (24)Vote
- I upvote none8% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
- Other/see results15% (6)32% (6)21% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
yes. 2 reasons for it
1. the fucking notification system incl. new activity is broken on certain unix systems... so it helps me keeping track on which opinion is new and which isn't
2. someone took some time to reply to my question. giving them an upvote and 1XP is a way to say thank you1