What would you think if you found out one of the most popular girls on here is a catfish?

I'm a pretty popular girl on here and I know a lot of people and people know me yet I'm really an 18 year old dude lmao! What do you think?

Who do you think I am?

Updates:
1mo Lmao what's funny is that tomorrow I'm gonna come onto here and no ones gonna know I'm a catfish!
1mo Yo this shit was a complete lie I actually have two accounts one is less popular but it's still pretty popular

0|0
14|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 13

• Cool story bruh

3|1
    2|2
  • Well i wouldn't think anything really as popularity on here really basis on your opinions and MHO etc. and getting noticed based on your opinion, so if you were a guy i'd just question why if you weren't going through transition why you started off as a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao... I'm curious now.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would certainly believe it. This is the internet. People with little outside stimulation love creating fictional worlds for gratification.

1|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Actually the thing is my outside world is pretty great I just don't have any friends

• Show All
    • 1mo

If you wanna pretend to be a hot chick on here I got a great stash of photos you can use

• 1mo

It's ok, rotting male corpse is my mo.

• lol you're pathetic

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol we can get one of our trusty admins to figure out who you are ;)

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I created another account just to ask this question. I can't be beaten 😂

• 1mo

from the same IP address though :)

• 1mo

@spoons Unless if she login by phone and another one by laptop then they can't trace her.

• I wouldn't be surprised, it is the internet.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

At least I'm not pretending to be from Harry Potter

• Show All
    • 1mo

You don't even know what I look like not sure why you would want to marry me. Now I am curious to know who you are.

• 1mo

I know you're beautiful all women are. But I don't Wanna divulge who I am because so many chicks talk to me under that account it's not even funny.

• Like, it's just the internet. You're a stranger, so who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not shocked at all lol. No catfishes ever want to be middle aged women 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • http://m.memegen.com/eu5074.jpg
    I don't really care. Not the first time someone on internet lies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a profile pic on your account and if so do you change it from time to time?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes!

• Show All
    • 1mo

I hope you're not just trolling, because this is fun and a unique question 😛

• 1mo

No I'm not her she's real and no I'm not trolling lol

• Well, the admins already know your persona, so...
    Anyway, I don't mind it. You can be whoever you want, who the fuck cares?

0|0
    0|0