Anyone know how I can stop being notified, everytime someone posts a question?

It extremly annoying I logged in today after a month hiatus, I got 27 notifications. About the political debate topic, polls, and new question posts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah really, I'd just like to know notifications about replies and messages and follows that's it. When you find yourself looking through 30 notifications just to find out there's only maybe 3 that pertain to you, it's misleading. End up marking all is read.

Most Helpful Girl

• Under your profile, go to your "Settings" tab. Scroll down to the bottom. There is a "Notification" section where you can choose what you would like and not like to be notified of.

What Guys Said 4

• At the top of every question are the three dots which offer the chance to mute a question/take.

• I can't find anything in settings

• Go to your account settings

• Yeah, Deactivate.

What Girls Said 3

• You can manage which notifications you want to receive from your settings page on your profile. Just uncheck the boxes of the notifications you no longer want to receive and then click "save." :)

• Strange. Once you are in a community like gag, you will receive notifications. What is there which annoys you?

• There isn't a way to stop getting those. Just clear your notifications.