Everyone is answering the same question and then someone attacks you from no where, when then can debate with others about it?

You answer the same question. But someone goes into your territory and rudely starts commenting, and then no end to it? WTF?

1mo haha Well, a good day after all. Handled everything well and all ends well for one day anyways.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see the issue with an intellectual discussion with someone on here. Ignorance, however, puts me off

What really gets to me, no one invited them to your comment box.

Thanks for MHO :)

Thanks for the help. I had to sadly block a no friend the other day butt the one from yesterday, turned out to be a real friend. haha
      I will keep this one rather than the other who thought she knew "More" than me. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had that happen... tbh I don't really care Lol I must be doing something right if I bother them that much.

haha I think they just may wanna bust bunny balls.

haha :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• Mostly it is someone who is blanket arguing with everyone on the question who opposes their view. It has been a while since anybody singled me out.

• Honestly i think making all your questions private or public is best way to go about it, I'm sorry people do them things with you.

Thank u so much. I think people often just like to find someone like me who can be a softie to vent with, friend or foe. haha

Your welcome :)

What Girls Said 3

• People just pick and choose other users to debate or argue with, I guess. There doesn't really need to be a rhyme or reason.

haha Yes, I have to agree. She is a friend and right now as I write this, we are laughing so maybe she needed to vent.

• Then you block them.

I agree sometimes with some followers but some are sadly so-called friends.

haha Off and on here but not any messaging. I even go to bat for some of them, which this one I did just a few months back in fact. How quickly they forget.

I have hundreds of followers, just a few good friends.

• Ignore them. They don't genuinely want a debate.

I am tempted to but this one in particular is a friend. But I handled it good, even brought in another party or so, so the debate went great in the end. haha