Hacked account, how do I recover it?

So my username is hellionthesage but my email was hacked and subsequently every account I had linked to that email (part of the yahoo hack) got hacked as well. Does any one know who I can contact to try and recover my account?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately, if you cannot log in to your original account with your login information, there is nothing that can be done. You will simply have to open a new account.

What Guys Said 3

• The yahoo back happened along time ago are you sure you didn't forget? Do you remember the security questions? Also you should attach it to your iPhone if you have one.

It did happen awhile ago but they only confirmed it happened recently and the only reason why I know about it is because they locked me out of my account and then several others (I had an account with steam (a gaming site) which was sold to some Russian teenager (after a week of trying to get it back).

• smash your computer and start a new account.

• just call the support, why you even asking here.

Because this is the only account I can't recover and I can't get the email account back. So I have changed the email account but now I can't access this website with my original account.