Do you like or mind recieving pm's from people on here?

If you voted depends, what depends on you being ok with pm's from a user?

• yes, i like it
    28% (9)58% (23)44% (32)Vote
  • i don't mind once in a while
    41% (13)18% (7)28% (20)Vote
  • no, it's annoying.
    16% (5)5% (2)10% (7)Vote
  • depends
    15% (5)19% (8)18% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
16|24

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, i like to have those conversations

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Depends on whether or not it's creepers creeping, or people wanting to just be way too over-share-y and weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends.
    Everyday I get the same people saying "hi" lol. Just hi.
    Some guy messages me weekly saying "I want do date you" or "I would like to date you now" like wtf shut up lol
    I mean, I don't know because of this I don't really answer 99% of the messages I get.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a few Good friend who I Don't mind 'Receiving pm's from here' Dear.
    However, with 544 Followers, which I don't Keep in touch with, and More by the day, along with the Many other Notifications I get Every day, it would Keep me Busier than I am Now on here.
    Good luck and Great question, @CHRIS11796 xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hearing from people I know and I've talked with. I don't like hearing from horny or creepy assholes and I will find every way I can to get them in trouble so they don't bother other girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm not a creeper when i pm girls on here, I'm honest about why i messaged them it's usually because i think they're really pretty and i would like to start a conversation with them. There's nothing creepy about that right,

• Show All
    • 1mo

Haha ya whatever.

• No I don't , I'd never initiate contact with anyone on here. A lot of people on here are either catfish or untrustworthy in other ways.

I have a few close long-term friends who I keep in contact with outside of gag tho. I'd never disclose things about myself to people on here. After all,, the internet is a Psychopaths hunting ground

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not mind PM's seeking casual conversation or help. However, I do not like PMing for very long. Just not my style.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind, but when I get swamped from random creepy or horny guys, I'm out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't mind it and usually it's from my friends on here

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the message. If it is from someone who is looking for normal conversation, then it's totally fine. If it's from someone trying to be creepy, then I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. I just don't respond to them as often, but I do try.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a lot of creepy/horny people on here that I want to avoid.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only really talk to two people on here, and I don't answer to people I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind it if someone messages me unless they're creepy

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

And then the people who are genuine and not being creepy but alway's have you on your guard because of the idiots who take advantage of pm's (creepers). Thank you for your opinion.

• I like reading messages and not responding to people so if you like being ignored my inbox is the place to beeee✌🏻️✊🏻

0|0
    0|1
  • I have a few friends I regularly PM with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• It depends. If it's just some horny person, I'd rather be left alone

But if it's just some person wanting to have a casual conversation with you, I wouldn't mind at all. Always welcome!

1|1
    0|0
  • Getting and sending PMs, is probably the most fun part of this site!

Unfortunately there are so many users here, that are not good conversationalists as I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get many PMs. But when I do I'm afraid to look. I'm usually thinking, "what am I getting myself into this time?". I've made one good friend here, and had some good conversations with people, but at least half the time it's just awkward, weird, a psycho, or I have no idea what they are talking about. I don't get that many PMs though, so I don't really mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it. The people who have messaged me were looking for genuine advice and I was glad to offer them my input. Thankfully, I've never received a rude or creepy message.

0|1
    0|0
  • I put depends because it literally depends on the content

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't mind at all. If I do receive them, then I make sure I reply to them fast, as soon as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I also like to know where they know me from. Or what question they liked that I posted or commented on.

0|0
    0|0
  • it always depends on the person of course, but usually I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • i generally like receiving them yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's great as long as it's not some creepy guys talking about my luscious tits.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really hate it when people ask me questions on PM, what makes you think I have the expertise to answer?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind at all. I return my messages.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind pms, it's nice to get to know people

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like it, lets to know people better.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont mind it at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting when I'm on my computer. A bit difficult when I'm on my phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No , it's annoying and a waste of time. I have no time for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I encourage girls to chat with me but within limits. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not even sure if i notice those pm's😆

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only received messages from GAG system for 20 opinions and post removals

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had a PM. Probably wouldn't mind, depending what it was. But I always write anonymously so nobody knows me to write

0|0
    0|0