What does everyone think of a big-ish group chat full of GaG members?

Not necessarily something I would make maybe, but what do people think of something like that?

I feel like I could get to know more people on this site and others could too if one was made.

It could be in discord or KIK or Skype... probably not though...

Or is there one that already exists or something, something I am not aware of :/

Like it? Dislike it? Meh?

• I LOVE IT!!
    23% (8)44% (12)32% (20)Vote
  • Nah not for me
    31% (11)22% (6)27% (17)Vote
  • Meh, maybe just maybe
    37% (13)22% (6)31% (19)Vote
  • I like you OP but I hate what you stand for and I won't join a shitty group
    3% (1)7% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • I'm already in one and YOU'RE not invited
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • One already exists
    6% (2)5% (1)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo Anymore opinions, anyone genuinely interested?
1mo Any more opinions? Anyone want to join?

1|1
12|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it seems good as long as
    -Trolls are kept at bay
    -More creeps
    Also personally, I am bad at this whole group thing. Like if I have like 300 messages when I check my mobile, I'd be slightly put off

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ya you and me both LOL, I don't know if there'd ever be 300+ messages... I'd hope not.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Wow thanks for MHO

• 1mo

No problem LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate to pierce your youthish naivete, but such a thing already exists with the Gag elite. They're already having orgies and wanking each other off behind your back.

2|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Damn jerking each other off? Ugh I'm missing out...

• 1mo

Yes, all on the backs of the hard working proletariat such as you and I! We need a revolution.

• 1mo

I can see it now, thanks for enlightening me

What Girls Said 11

• It will be a big-ish virtual orgy between Turkish nationalists, Palestinian terrorists, Arab Anti-Semites, Russian fascists (who apparently think they are Anti-Globalists), Neo Nazis, British young members of white nations who think they defeated the wrong enemy in WWII, American neoliberals, European and American clueless triggered liberals, old dying commies who still think their ideology works, Iranians dick riders of Mullahs, Zionists, etc.

I think the only group that's missing are the Kurdish PKK. Invite a few of them to GaG, and let's start the orgy.

1|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

I dunno if I want that kind of orgy.

• 1mo

aha. you want a small romantic orgy with selected people. well I don't really think I'd have the time to join. I don't really think many people would want me to join either. I don't have that many online friends. my personal opinion on it is that if you don't interact with people enough, it may be good to meet and talk to some people. If you have a social life, it is mostly a waste of time. but that's just my personal opinion.

• 1mo

Hmm social life... nope LOL. Kinda anyways... eh, I'll see how it goes LOL.

• I had Answered this This week for Someone else Here, Dear and I had Said.. No. I don't have time.
    I get so Many Messages and notifications that are now Mix and Match in New changes, I don't have the Time to do this Line.
    Good luck and Great question, @CisScum xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Like how big of a chat are you thinking on this one?

KIK limits you to 50 people per conversation but it starts lagging at 10 and I don't know about Discords limits.

You'd also have to have careful vetting of new members or a lot of rules with gods moderation so that the community is balanced.

0|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Discord can hold 100's but I'm thinking around 10-20 maybe, just so everyone can get to know each other.

• 1mo

I would probably suggest kik then since it's relatively easy to just kick someone from the kik chat if worse comes to worse and you'll have a small enough group that community pressure should keep everyone in line.

• 1mo

True true, thank you :)

• Hm that'd be cool for the people that are friends with each other on here. It wouldn't be of use for me..

1|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

I don't really have many friends on here either LOL, this could be a thing for people who are kind of loners on this site or not. I don't know I'd like to get to know people haha. You could if this thing ever actually happens, I don't know if it will...

• Show All
    • 1mo

@akadatank44 thanks bb 😙

• 1mo

You're welcome bb 😚😊

• I'd be open to it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I was in one and loved the people there. It was fun.

1|2
    0|0
  • We've got a small one going, anything more than 4 people and I'm out

1|2
    0|0
  • maybe...
    someone already suggested a similar idea
    it s just sharing contacts is a tad meh

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure as long as there aren't to much people.
    You stole @TokyoGhoulLover 's idea. 😂😜

1|1
    0|0
  • This has got to be the nerdiest shit I've ever seen in my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm part of a few group chats on Kik with GaGers

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• "I like you OP but I hate what you stand for and I won't join a shitty group" because I don't have time. It's not you it's me. I'm breaking up with everyone on GAG

(seriously though yesterday got into work at around 8:00am left at 6:15pm ish)

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_500.png

want to. . . become NEET

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../448.png

But I can't

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../ab2.png

^ this is me more or less

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats not a bad idea. Id be in if you or anyone else wants to make a group.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like the idea. That way a small group of people can all talk and share on the topic and not just when they see a reply to THEIR post.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ya exactly.

• 1mo

That way if I ask one lady a question about females then another lady can answer and they start going into a conversation about things and I just get to listen. :)

• PALTALK is a free software tool that allows the creation of fairly large virtual rooms with potentially hundreds of members and speakers.

0|1
    0|0
  • We already talk a lot as it is, along with the questions. I get to know people on their opinions in time :o

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thank you for the opinion :)

• 1mo

No problem

I voted for the 'maybe juuuuuuuuuuust maybe'

• 1mo

I'd vote for that too, either it's a good idea or it'll just create some massive drama that I don't want LOL. I'd have to invite good people if it did happen.

• I think that's a cool idea, but I wouldn't do it on any of my other social media or messaging platforms.

If they implemented it as a feature of the G@G, then I'm down.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would gladly join such a thing. Maybe we should make one?

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never used a chatroom so I don't really know

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh maybe lol. I don't know if I'd use it

1|1
    0|0
  • I was in one, there was kik group of us

Everyone was so liberal, I couldnt take it lol. But they were good people

1|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like an unmitigated disaster. Too many users talking at once. I like the idea though.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well I'd probably limit the users if possible, it's just an idea, nothing real yet or if it's possible at all.

• If you do it on Kik invite me. I totally promise I won't send half naked glutes spreads

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah sure, i think it will be fun.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

if im invited in the first place lol.

• Show All
    • 1mo

lol cool. i hope im not an asshole then haha.

• 1mo

Nah nothing I've seen anyways LOL.

• I have thought about making a IRC server. It will be a lot better than kik. Also the moderation of IRC is a lot better and you can do a lot more with it.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

And with IRC you can have a big chat and a lot of smaller chat rooms.

• Show All
    • 1mo

You only accept PMs from people who you follow.

• 1mo

Followed

• might be cool

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It could be, maybe I'd restrict who could enter LOL. I don't know yet.

• Oh me me me me me me! 🙋 pick me pick me! Put me in if you do make one :p

1|1
    0|0
  • big massive group chats aren't really my thing..
    but good luck anyways, bro.

1|1
    0|0
  • What if I told you this site had that?

0|1
    0|0
  • they had it once. they got rid of it, too many trolls

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It won't be open for everybody, troll less is the goal.

• Show All
    • 1mo

By "in charge" I mean he's making the chat, not me.

• 1mo

again, i repeat