It seems to me there are more guys on here pretending to be girls than girls on here pretending to be guys. I don't even think they are transgender. What's their purpose of pretending to be a girl? I don't understand why a cisgender guy would pretend to be a girl. While I do have a little femininity in my personality, I have zero interest in pretending to be a girl...
- To obtain "sexual" information from girls on here73% (11)73% (8)73% (19)Vote
- They transgender0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Gender orientation ain't black or white dude7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- Other20% (3)27% (3)23% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Which reason do you want?
Where they get girls to see "pink" question about sexual ideas, experiences, etc? What they do with that.. Don't want to know.
To make us look bad by being obvious and obnoxious, giving stereotypical female answers.
Or, just to troll and play out some twisted fantasy.
- Best guesses. Hopefully, I'll never really understand. What a scary day that'd be lol2
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
They have a sick sense of "fun". They like the idea of tricking people and they get a laugh out of it. They may also have some kind of psychological problem, an obsession with lying or an obsession with faking an identity. It's pretty stupid.1