Why would a guy pretend to be a girl on here?

It seems to me there are more guys on here pretending to be girls than girls on here pretending to be guys. I don't even think they are transgender. What's their purpose of pretending to be a girl? I don't understand why a cisgender guy would pretend to be a girl. While I do have a little femininity in my personality, I have zero interest in pretending to be a girl...

• To obtain "sexual" information from girls on here
  • They transgender
  • Gender orientation ain't black or white dude
  • Other
1mo like doesn't that go against masculine culture?

Most Helpful Girl

• Which reason do you want?

Where they get girls to see "pink" question about sexual ideas, experiences, etc? What they do with that.. Don't want to know.

To make us look bad by being obvious and obnoxious, giving stereotypical female answers.

Or, just to troll and play out some twisted fantasy.

- Best guesses. Hopefully, I'll never really understand. What a scary day that'd be lol

Umm, who says they want to be masculine?

Besides, some do it thinking they won't get caught. Hahaha, silly boys.

Name calling isn't nice but "asshole" comes to mind for men who do this. Only because they reinforce a stereotype about women.

I don't do that to men, try to do the opposite and show people from my experience all men aren't the same.

Some fit the stereotype but not all.

&&
      I don't take it personally, just have a good laugh at their obvious mistakes. :P

I don't ever call people that but those words get thrown around a lot. Most guys say those worlds like it's their second nature. I agree with you, it's not nice. It also reinforces the negative, hyper masculine culture that already exists which is why guys are afraid to be perceived as feminine in any way, shape , or form. This is why i asked the question because it surprises me. Although i personally don't like their use of deception with this.

Most Helpful Guy

• They have a sick sense of "fun". They like the idea of tricking people and they get a laugh out of it. They may also have some kind of psychological problem, an obsession with lying or an obsession with faking an identity. It's pretty stupid.

What Girls Said 4

• What makes you think there are people pretending? Admittedly with a group this large odds are there are a few guys pretending to be girls and a few girls pretending to be guys, but has anyone actually admitted to it?

There are as many reasons for it as there are people. I've actually considered getting rid of this account and starting one under a male identity because some little boys on this site seem to mistake my willingness to turn off my filter in the sexual behavior forum for being receptive to their advances. But instead I'll just keep one of my obese male friends on standby for a lingerie photo shoot for when the little boys inevitably start demanding photos.

It's pretty obvious when a guy pretends to be a girl. Those pose so many male vibes in their comments and are aggressive as shit.

You'd be surprised. I've talked to women online I would have sworn were guys, then I met them. They were either very feminine looking TS/TGs (which I consider women as long as I don't think they're doing it just to get into women's restrooms for a peep show) or I was completely wrong about the vibe they gave online.

I've also talked to guys I would have sworn were women until again, I met them. Those guys I thought were actually girls trying to cyber with straight women turned out to be genuine bona-fide men.

• 1) so "other" girls will trust them and give them fap material

2) so they can act like an asshole and make girls look bad, so more "girls are so evil!!!1!1!1!1" questions can pop up.

• I'm going with Option A here, bud.

• They try to seduce a guy 😂

What Guys Said 9

• That is a good question, I'm not really sure, although there are teenagers on this site (not a bad thing), my point is that often times teenagers will do things I don't understand (especially my kids), so in the spirt of that age group it may be one of those teenager things...

• Some guys do that? I didn't know that.

• Most of the time it's a pathetic virgin loser who is trying to get his kicks because he has nothing better to do with his pathetic life.
    Or he is a closet homosexual trying to troll guys for dick pics.

• Some version of option A

• well its kinda harsh to say it but you got to admit that girls question are often more looked that.
    I think that may be a factor + they are probably hopeless xd.

• Just pervy dudes.

Update: They don't care about being masculine. They just want to see naked girls.

• they just try to get nudes from lesbian and bisexual girls on here that way.

• No I agree its odd, just be what you are I think.

• I guess A?