If a girl doesn't follow me back on here, does that mean she doesn't like me?

1|0
23|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol no, I don't follow everyone that follows me, but that doesn't mean I hate the followers that I'm not following. I do a thorough background check on each person that follows me. I see if I like their questions or their comments/opinions etc. I like to make sure they're not weirdos/pervs/creeps, extremely bitter and negative etc. I like people I can find some common grounds with, that post funny or intelligent things, have good standards/morals/values and just overall fun, kind, interesting people.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't assume something like that. It's hard what reason it can be exactly.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Maybe she's just too busy? That's what I tell myself!

• 1mo

Yes, that might be one of the possibilities but then you need to ask yourself a woman who is always too busy would you want such a woman to follow you?

• 1mo

Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 22

• Lmao it means they're nerds if they actually care about follower to following ratio on this site they are uber nerds.

0|3
    2|1
  • It could mean that. Or it could mean you just don't interest her. When I follow someone it's because I've seen a few of their posts and I'm interested in what they say.

If someone follows me I check out their questions and opinions. If their posting history gives me the impression that they're just looking for cheap thrills I block them. If I find their opinions interesting, either on their own or as debate fodder, I follow them back. If I get bored looking through their history I don't follow them. It's not that I don't like that person, I just like to keep my notifications streamlined.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What about my good looks, bro?

• Show All
    • 1mo

There's a limit of one X chromosome to be anyone's bro. I've exceeded that limit.

• 1mo

Yo! You can't just exceed the limit of bro-ness! Us bros have no limit, bro!

• I have 547 Followers, @GoldCobra, and Moe that Come in Every day.
    However, if I feel it is Not a good deal, I will Decline to "Follow" because I will Know in my own Heart it is a Mistake from the Start.
    I believe with No Follow, she is Hinting to you.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I don't follow anyone back on here. That is basically never because I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I don't see the point of following people.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Hah! You followed me. My plan is working perfectly. And uhhh nah! Popularity is where it's at! im gonna be the most popular gag user ever! You'll see! That's like, my ultimate destiny! I live to compete!

• 1mo

Instagram started that stupid trend lol.

• Not necessarily. Female users typically are hesitant to follow back male users because of all the creepy messages being sent.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me I only follow back those who I have interacted with. If a guy follows me and I am not that familiar with him, I wouldn't follow back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone here.. it doesn't mean anything other than I care very little to make cyber friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So maybe she doesn't care either or maybe doesn't even know you are following her...

• Show All
    • 1mo

She didn't follow me back. Looks like u gotta give me your cardboards

• Lmao wowwww you asked a question because I didn't follow you😂😂

0|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Hahah you better follow him now 😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm out

• 1mo

You can't just leave me hangin, bro! What do you think this is!

• Not at all. Sometimes I forget to follow people back and I don't automatically follow people just because they follow me. Usually I'll only follow someone who I've had a few interactions with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a dating site. Not a contest. Not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone back

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute that you think people actually give a shit about you on here

1|2
    2|0
    • 1mo

Yo that is disrespectful, bro! Plenty of people shit on me here!

• Prob doesn't know you.
    I ignore follow requests if I've never seen or don't remember seeing that person's user.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Bro, how about we follow each other? I think we would make great bros! 👍

• 1mo

Nah, not into making friends here and talking to people.

• 1mo

Bro, you just gonna leave me hangin?

• No, if she blocks you that means she doesn't like you. Lots of people block me 🙃 no clue why? Maybe because I'm a liberal? Or sane? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Maybe you're like me, bro. We just have that effect on people

• 1mo

Some people block you just because you don't share similar political views or belief with them. I don't block anyone unless they blocked me first or insult me using degrading names. Funny that a lot of people can be overly sensitive on the internet.

• 1mo

@desidoll I agree. It Is funny indeed

• no. she may want to keep her profile private.
    at least that's the reason why i don't follow people back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe
    Or she does not want notifications everytime you post
    Personally, i don't follow back so they can't pm me

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe yes, maybe not

0|0
    0|0
  • Just means she doesn't wanna follow you back. No big deal man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, she just doesn't wanna follow you

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ya but why doesn't she wanna follow me bro? She's following all these other dudes. But not me! Does she not know who I am? I'm king of the bros

• Is there a "follow to follow" shit here?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not necessarily

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• No. Maybe she's just too shy to follow you back or she just doesn't want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of people don't follow back

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think the two are correlated

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever think about the whole follow thing, I'm still amazed I have any of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • No girls are just programmed to do stuff like this either out of fear or defensiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is my second account but in my previous account and even now... I follow back only If I know them..😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she waiting like an hour to follow you back so you don't think she's a stalker😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, yea. Most likely. Sorry bub.

0|0
    0|0
  • follow them see if they followed you back if they didn't just simply unfollow them

0|0
    0|0
  • Age 24. Cares whether women like him. Status:Beta.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes you. Thought you knew?

0|0
    0|0