What is it with these pedophile questions about the looks of little girls on here? Why aren't these predators blocked?

• Because... that's all fine.
  • Because... we don't give a damn.
  • Because I enjoy seeing these disturbing questions.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's fucked up and someone obviously has an obsession over that one girl. Like damn, I bet that "pink anon" is actually a man or even the ones that aren't anon.

Yeah, I think so too...

Hey. We get blamed for everything. Let's take this one at face value and assume women have a creepy aspect, too :)

@Levin I didn't mean it like that LOL, I am just going off the info that most pedophiles are men and it is rare that a pedophile is a woman. But I mean it could be, im not too sure.

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah - I think it is the same female account - Child models and instagrams, very creepy

• no clue. it is really disturbing though

• There's nothing inherently wrong or offensive in the questions.

They are just... creepy. No one needs to be posting these pics and asking the public if they think the girl is "perfect".

Think of it as Diet-Pedo. Or Pedo-Lite.

• I'm afraid that although I would like to see them removed, there is any rule in the GAG policy that offers a base to remove such question :o :-(
    We can assume it's a pedophile who asked but... the question itself is okay, it's the possible intention of the asker that is a big issue. And the GAG policy doesn't say a thing about that I'm afraid... so probably these questions will remain on. No matter how big a problem it may be :-(

• Mods are too busy deleting people who critic Trump.

• i haven't seen any yet. sup

• I couldn't see the question because it was removed by mods, nor have I seen one prior.

But I assume they are not blocked because they are being asked by kids the same age as the female in question.

I think they're not blocked, cause the kids are usually celebrities already, and it's never in a sexualising way. Just some girl that keeps asking if they're beautiful

probably an undercover cop, trying to catch pedos loool

• I haven't seen such questions yet.

• acknowledging a human's beauty has nothing to do with paedophilia though

• its weird lol.

• I haven't seen any.

What Girls Said 6

• I wish that they didn't obsess over the appearance of kids, but unfortunately they aren't showing actual pedophilic behavior by saying these kids look beautiful. They're not really violating any rules in these questions, though they do seem a little... weird.

• Can you share an example of this or a link to a question? I don't believe I've seen any.

• I have noticed the same on some questions. Apparently GAG admin must have taken notice because the link you posted is gone.

• Great fucking question OP.

• Liking the looks of small children is not the same thing as being a predator.

• I haven't seen any. And the link isn't working, by the way.