Why is Gag censoring, and refused to publish myTake?

I wrote a very detailed myTake, with the intention of covering my personal point of view regarding all the racial talk going on here on Gag.

Unfortunately, myTake was never featured. But instead I only got a random comment from an "underage female" anon criticizing what I wrote about (probably Gag staff). I understand it's a heavy topic, but I really put effort in writing something I thought as constructive. So in what way wasn't this well-written? And how can I get it featured?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/a31905-raw-truth-about-black-people

1mo Great, myTake has been removed without any sort of consent. And I do not have a backup for it. Fuck this site. I'm out...

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, so I read your post; the straightforward answer to why it isn't going to be featured is that most people aren't going to agree with the point you're trying to make. If you're interested as to why, keep reading.

Your claim is that black communities are poorer worldwide, and therefore there must be something fundamentally wrong with the black community itself. Here most people will point out you're ignoring History.
    Colonisation has prevented Africans from governing themselves right up to the world wars. Being in a more hostile environment than Europe, their communities have not developed fast and big as ours, so you could say they're simply at an earlier stage in evolution (for Malawi and the likes). But Europeans have thousands of years of massacres to account for; we've had wars that lasted over several generations. We had genocides, we enslaved a whole lot, so I don't see the black community as particularly violent in comparison. Evolved countries are the result of communities that have had proper resources right from the start. You can read Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel for elaborate details.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, a few problems with this
    1) I've written MyTakes focusing on black lives matter and "reverse racism" (a different account, they aren't on this one and that account no longer exists.) However, I carefully ensured nothing I said was actually racist. People called me all sorts of names, but I don't believe anybody called me racist, because they couldn't.

"Hordes" of blacks and "The problem with black people" are not phrases that are going to get your MyTake promoted. It is up to each individual mod or admin to promote a MyTake or not. Most mods or admins don't take kindly to that.

I feel like you have an ulterior motive here. Like you wrote this MyTake to get a reaction out of people but you didn't get the reaction you wanted so now you're asking it in question form so people will see it.

G@G isn't censoring you. Only editors get their MyTakes automatically promoted. Other authors have to go through the same process as anybody else.

Whether or not the underage anon was or was not G@G staff doesn't really matter.

What you wrote is incredibly flawed. I'm not going to get into the nitty bitty gritty details of it, but most of it doesn't make much sense.

Honestly the criticism was pretty mild. And even I must admit the anon had a point.

Call it political correctness, call it whatever you want- when you're talking about racial issues you need to be tactful. This take was not.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, I am a touch confused with your question.

The take is published, so I don't understand the title of the question. Whether or not it is featured depends on whether or not the G@G staff enjoyed the take and chose to feature it.

If there is any further confusion, you can read more about mytakes here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6807-what-s-your-take-faqs-more

• I'm assuming because you probably began spouting some racist stuff throughout it with a bunch of assumptions and that can be seen as Antagonistic as described under the FAQ.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• ... Covering my personal point of view regarding all the racial talk going on here on Gag.
    I Rest my Case.
    Find something Else that you can Write about. This One, hun, will Cause a Royal Riot.
    Good luck. xx

• Because you a racist and buy into the "just world" phenomenon. That just because black people are poorer, that there's something wrong with us and that we deserve it.

• Not every myTake will be featured unfortunately.

• If it breaks the rules it's going to be deleted.

• 1. Are you Black yourself?
    2. We all knew that but there is more to the story

What Guys Said 11

• Because GAG is moderated by cucks. They just censored one of my comments too.

• Racism is not tolerated, no matter how well you dress it up.

• The website is a safe space

• American blue anon on GaG writing about his "point of view regarding all the racial talk"? What could possibly go wrong with that, surely there couldn't be any grounds for removal by the admins in such a piece, now could there?

• Not every take is promoted - You have go with the punches in life.

• that girl although young had a good understanding as far as i could see and if you are not racist then you need to learn how to write a better take. to me it was full of loaded generalizations. sorry just saying

• i wanted to read the mytake but it appears not to be there.

• cuz it's raysist and u ignant

• Let me guess fathoms77 censored that shit. Ya this place is like communist China with its censorship.

Ya I hate gag too

• If you want to say something that politically incorrect and inflammatory, you need better backup than saying 'lots of African countries are poor'. It comes across as a racist agenda that went looking for some factual support as opposed to a dispassionate, fact based assessment of problems.

• Did you just write a mytake saying black people are trash?