G@G have you ever start to read a question on here and stopped cause you knew it was going to be pointless?

For example me I stop reading a question if the person age of the question is under 18 and they talking about love. Or if a question starts out with "i like this girl/guy and she have a girlfriend/boyfriend". #FutureHomeWrecker

• Always
  • Nope I keep reading
  • I dont answer questions, I ask them

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even bother starting to read if there's a huge block of text with no paragraphs, and improper grammar.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have Answered Over 12000 Questions, Have gotten Over 6ooo Besties.
    However, I will See Sometimes if I have time to go through a Full Paragraph and More, More than this Line, to help Someone out.
    What is "Pointless" is when they keep Talking to me on this Question they have Asked and either give me MHO but we Never Make it into the Message box, they just Go on and On Here, which is"Pointless," or I get No MHO and they Continue to still Use my Advice.
    Usually, the Title Alone I can pretty Much "Feel it Out."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 13

• If it is a big long question - Within the first couple of sentences you get the gist of it - Whether it will be interesting or not.

• Rarely, but I also don't follow up with a response. Too many people say, "I didn't even read your post, but this is what I think.".

• Many times a day. The ones that will make me close a tab the fastest are the "What is (s) he thinking?" posts. Here's a tip. Ask them, not us.

• Every day

• Like nearly every sex question on here that gets asked repeatedly or has an answer that is soooo bloody obvious you just don't even wanna answer.

He kept rubbing me down there, did he want to have sex or something?

Haha Exactly!!! Exactly like that😂.

• "if the person age of the question is under 18 and they talking about love."

I stopped right there because I know this is pointless.

• Lol yup or I'll read the whole thing and not respond to it.

• Yassssss preach 🙌 To bad most people here dont

• Every once in a while, yeah. Why read the entire description if I already know I'm not interested?

• Didn't even read this one fully and it's like 4 lines.

• hahaha... so no under 18 can ever love. i like how you have so much more experience than they do, but cool.

OMG my boyfriend left me and I feel like dying! Oh wait I'm only 14 and have the rest of my life to live

eh? what they post is their business... it's just how it works.

Omg I'm 17 and i love my crush because she have eyes!

• I agree with you.

• Hey you can never be too young for love

What Girls Said 5

• Ya I read nothing with the words "trump" or "clinton" or "rate me" anymore.

• Not always because otherwise I would never answer a question.

Age has nothing to do with it. I don't understand the mindset towards under 18s. You were under 18 once right? Are you telling me you never got confused or had an issue ever? If you didn't you are either extremely lucky or a liar. How is it different to an over 18 asking? You could have the under 18s asking (assume virgins, first time love etc) and the same question and circumstances from a 21 yr old, you will only offer advice to the older one?

OmG my boyfriend is cheating on me!!! And I am so much hotter then her! What is wrong with him?

Cheating was only part of what I wrote. The point is the second part of what I wrote>> "And I am so much hotter then her! What is wrong with him?". Under 18 is just in lust not love.

And again you can get the same attitude from over 18s.

Okay. I'll accept your under18s are all in lust and not love/have no issues ever/ delicate chinahouse lives theory of you answer me one question.

How did me and my ex date for 5 and a half years, including things like attending weddings, if we were just lust? I mean, I was 15 so it could only have been lust according to your generalistic view.

• Oh, for sure. It's pointless to even respond at times.

• Sometimes yeah ahah, I don't even bother with the rate me ones

• Sometimes. Usually when I realize it's just a troll or a phishing for arguments question.