How did you decide your Gag username?

I really wish I could change mine

When I first discovered Gag I asked a question and it told me to get notifications for it or something I'd have to make an account

So I randomly chose this
Off the top of my head just to get notifications for it...

Its so dumb and once I realized I was stuck with it I hated it..

I wish I could change it to something like
OvoBoy or something
There should be an option to change your Gag username for like 5000 Xper, I'd do it.
If there is a way tell me

So what about you
How'd you decide yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• GaG used to let you change your username once without deleting your account
    Now, you must delete your account, then create a new one with a username you like

I chose mine randomly. Just two things I like that represent the light and the dark side of me.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• Use this username on many other different websites so ever see another Tephra its probably me lmao
    Picked it because I heard the it in science class and kind of stuck with me.. sounds nice when you pronounce it. Its the scientific term for the smoke or ash after a volcano erupts

Yeah it's neat I like it
      Wish I could hear something and stick to it lol

😂 Yes I play skyrim as well.. think the difference is people can't see your username on skyrim but on here its different. But at least your username matches who you are as a person.. everyone will know you like fantasy things.
      Was it a rush to make your gag account?

Yes
      It was a rush
      I tried to ask the question on yahoo ask but I couldn't remember my yahoo info so I was searching like a mad man for a site like Yahoo ask... and found Gag
      I planned on recovering my yahoo account but it's too much work I just stayed here and glad I did

• I want doors to always be open so I was like yo let's make that shit my username.

• Mine's the surname of one of my favourite characters, she's someone that I'd quite like to be like so I wanted to use the name to remind me to display some of her traits.

• I was working on an art project at the time (still working on it), and I felt like I saw myself in it (which is hard sometimes for me to see so clearly), so I set my name as that :) I am about to add watercolors within the next few days!!!

• There used to be a option to change your username. Unfortunately since many users started choosing similar names, we no longer have this feature.
    I changed mine in 2011 or 2012. My former username was cheesy, so I thought about picking one that meant something to me and that was unique.
    Now, I'm happy with the one I have.

That's nice
      Is there a way you could message like a moderator or something to get it changed
      I'll spend xper if I have to

Welp
      No reason to cry over it now lol

Exactly Lol

• Uh I didn't think much, I was like eh I will use the name of a famous female historical figure from my historical heritage

• I just took a characteristic of mine and went with that. I had no other ideas, haha.

• Schrödinger's cat. Enough said.
    I actually want to make it SchrodingersCat but you can't change your username😞

• This is my nickname...

• I created this username cause I honestly couldn't think of anything else. I suck at coming up with cool creative stuff. I would change this username if I could.

• i always have all my usernames like this

• My short name with another m I don't know lmao and then my last initial and my jersey number "9" came in my mind

My best friend in elementary/ Middle schools name was sam
      That's neat

You're welcome! That's true but you still can make a new account. And your name stands out when you answer my questions so it's fine and awesome to that point!

Pretty sure I stand out as the weirdest lol
      And I probably will someday if the name starts getting to me that bad
      Its not so bad now just a little annoying/ off putting

• It was a random name generator and I added stuff.

I used to try those but they generated long names I wanted something short

• My name is Cheyenne but people call me Chey (Shy)
    And someone once called me Bae so I guess that's why I called myself CheyenneBae 😂

• My name is Louise and turtle represents procrastinator

• I always swear and I'm blonde sooooo BleepingBlonde

• It's my name I have on an app site.

• Gamertag

• I just wanted to come up with something quick that was cute but it's foolish

• i was boring and did my name and age

• @Pac-Man helped me.

• Tris is Tris Prior from Divergent and the 2nd "s" is for 3 personal things which all start with s

• Well I'm a black girl, so xBlackxGirlx. The x's just give it some kind of design

• Mines literally my first name...

• I just chose it bc it's what I want to be.

• I like fire and I'm hot like a fire

• I live in Nevada, but I spelled Nevada wrong lol

I must be drunk when I signed up lol

What Guys Said 18

• I am on my 4th account
    First Username was letters from my name and numbers from my postal district (KDA20) Second was a lyric from my favourite song (Spirit_Is_Free) Third was Irish for free Spirit (Spioraid_Aisce) and fourth is New Freedom (Saoirse_Nua)

• I'm Russian and "Sovetskii" is how you pronounce "Soviet" in Russian. I play ice hockey and my Jersey number was 13 at that time. Put the two together. Wish I could change it because I don't like it now. And my jersey number is 68 now.

You play professionally?

You mean like in the NHL or college? No. It's just a friendly league created for adults. We don't even do checking (hitting) because no one wants to go to work with pain the next day. We do play for about 2 hours without intermission though. Just change every once in a while to get a few minutes of rest on the bench.

• Everyone calls me Alex, and funny thing is that my name is not Alex, so when I had to pick a name I went with that one

• I picked mine to fool people into thinking i am respectable. And then it started to grow on me as i matured

Good karma.

be small fuck-ups with someone else might end up being irretrievably huge fuck-ups with me. Eh. It is what it is.

About "the Aryan race", the only thing I have to say about that is... the only guy who ever made a serious attempt at that (Hitler) was a short, dark-haired dude with Jewish and possibly even African blood. Yeahhhh... lol.

@redeyemindtricks lmao yeah it is a good thing you are a girl damn!

• I was always getting this nickname everywhere I registered. Especially in online gaming so I didn't waste much time when deciding my nickname here.

Janissary - It was the most Elite army group in Ottoman Empire, they were known as Sultan's bodyguards and deadly warriors ;)

• Phoenix is my pen name I use as a poet.

• I guess you'll just need to create another account and delete the old account

That's like a years worth of points lol

Neatt
      I'm gonna be driving soon
      I'm clueless at a lot

Yeah so are my daughters soon

• Old username I used before

• I'm an American Dude

• Oh you don't want to know.

• Right one down so it doesn't happen again. I choose mine by random freaking luck.

• Nora the explorer doesn't like lizards. Roar!

• I didn't and also wish i could change mine.

• I'm CIS and I am Scum

• I just played Mario bros. And the vine "21" was famous at the time so... I hate myself 😂

• It's the name of a song I enjoy.

• My name is Bruce and I watch a lot of movie trailers so.. I just put trails on the back😆

• Someone stole my sock.