Where is a moderator on this site to delete some questions?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Moderators cannot hide questions/answers on demand. They can only hide them if they happen to violate the rules of the website.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for answering.

• 1mo

You're welcome!

What Guys Said 7

• Report a question for whatever reason. The moderator will receive the complaint. If it violates the rules of the site then it will be deleted at some point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days I was responding to some question. A man said that he had some pictures of women in the toilet. A girl was reacting wildly to this and she managed to inform the moderator. The question was immediately deleted. Yes moderators are there to take preventive action.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Questions asked by you can be deleted but you lose some Xper points.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@Red_Arrow Thanks for your inputs.

• 1mo

Oh that sucks

• I think there are just so many questions posted that some get through

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want to delete a question don't pick MMO, when you are done with question close it and delete it before 30 days.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I tried doing that with my previous question and it didn't work. I cannot delete anything!!!

• 1mo

they added something to hide it anyways use it :p

• 1mo

It would be better if this was like Yahoo Answers where you can delete questions on their forum.

• I didn't know they could.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does their need to be?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've kinda questioned that, too... It's like G@G sees everything, but I like never seen ANY moderation at all...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mod. I'm sure your issue has been resolved by now, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions are only deleted if they break the rules. If you think a question should be deleted contact. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Like this one?

0|1
    1|0
  • What questions bother you? as if you get enough people to report them the site has to take action.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

They are my questions I would like to delete. I wish there were a delete button.