Where is a moderator on this site to delete some questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Moderators cannot hide questions/answers on demand. They can only hide them if they happen to violate the rules of the website.

Thanks for answering.

You're welcome!

What Guys Said 7

• Report a question for whatever reason. The moderator will receive the complaint. If it violates the rules of the site then it will be deleted at some point.

• Some days I was responding to some question. A man said that he had some pictures of women in the toilet. A girl was reacting wildly to this and she managed to inform the moderator. The question was immediately deleted. Yes moderators are there to take preventive action.

Questions asked by you can be deleted but you lose some Xper points.

@Red_Arrow Thanks for your inputs.

Oh that sucks

• I think there are just so many questions posted that some get through

• if you want to delete a question don't pick MMO, when you are done with question close it and delete it before 30 days.

I tried doing that with my previous question and it didn't work. I cannot delete anything!!!

they added something to hide it anyways use it :p

It would be better if this was like Yahoo Answers where you can delete questions on their forum.

• I didn't know they could.

• Why does their need to be?

What Girls Said 5

• I've kinda questioned that, too... It's like G@G sees everything, but I like never seen ANY moderation at all...

• I'm a mod. I'm sure your issue has been resolved by now, though.

• Questions are only deleted if they break the rules. If you think a question should be deleted contact. www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Like this one?

• What questions bother you? as if you get enough people to report them the site has to take action.

They are my questions I would like to delete. I wish there were a delete button.