Isn't it funny when people block you on this site?

I can't help but mess with people. But what's even funnier is when those people get mad, try to insult you, and then block you so that you can't respond at all. Gets me every time lol

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This shit is just too funny 😂 😂
    One day I was explaining my point to someone and tried to reply bum, a freaking block, I couldn’t help but to laugh my ass off for a half of the day how some people are dumb on the intranets 😂 😂 I got blocked like that a couple of times and I find it hilarious how easy people on the intranets get butthurted and decided to block my ass 😂 😂

What Girls Said 16

• It's *extra* funny when you find out users you haven't even heard of block you, lmfao. I'm a hypocrite but I block em right back.
    The only times I've blocked people is when they've been creeps or really really undeservingly nasty... never have I blocked someone in the middle of a debate/argument, that's too petty.

It's not being a hypocrite to block back when you find someone has blocked you. It's your only defense to curb them from relentlessly trolling you. 😂😂

I had a debate with a kid on here who was trying to impress this girl, so he decided to block me since I kept putting him in on the spot lol he just acted like a know it all

Yup, doesn't surprise me lol.

• If that makes your socks roll up and down, cool for you bro.

Just don't go thinking that everytime someone blocks you... that somehow "you won". It could be that they simply consider you to be an annoying fucktard, I don't know, because I don't know you.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a16f-95f9c3309e3d-m.jpg

But here's the thing... if your M. O. here is to go around trying to annoy people on G@G, pretty soon you'll find yourself with no one interesting to interact with, and having your posts reported repeatedly.

Be careful what you wish for. Carry on. ✌

Lol, that meme is perfect. Unfortunately, they never actually consider that as a possibility.

• I think it's funny when people ask questions like this.

Now I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but usually when I see questions like this it's obviously because they're annoyed that they've been blocked and want to act like they're unbothered. The attempt to save face in this manner is what is humorous to me.

What's funny is that I'm not bothered by it. I've been blocked by a few people and I just laugh when they do it.

I'm not saying you are, it's just a lot of the time other people are and it makes me laugh.

I mean being blocked certainly is annoying, especially when you want to explain yourself and you can't. So I understand that, I just find it funny when people pretend like they aren't bothered when they are. Like it's perfectly fine to be upset.

• I'm an instigator I love it 😭😭😭

• I think people should be able to block. Some of us ask politely to be left alone with no joy to the point we have to block. What's sad is not taking the hint

• I'm indifferent. I have had some bad fights with the people here but I would never block them, unless they block me first or call me names. I have been blocked by some users who I never know exist on this site.

Oh, don't fight with them. Just stick to clever and witty responses that makes THEM mad.

• Nah, I don't think too much about it.

Well you don't have to think much about it to begin with. Just laugh when it happens and then forget about it

I just laugh my ass off and think to myself oh well and move on to next opinion to see more interesting answers.

• YES HAHAHA SO SAD

• Its hilarious

most are just butthurt tho

• Yes lol

• I never saw you before so you not really doing a good job as a GaG troll try harder.

• Yeah it's happened. It's hilarious

• Sad & pathetic

• Funny, ya maybe a little. I find it sad, for them

• Ahhaa yaa I still remember our funny Lincoln exchange somewhere

• I know right! So fucking stupid! It's like they won't have anything to say after that! 😂

They don't lol they usually block someone because they can't think of anything clever to say or they become defensive

Yup!

What Guys Said 15

• I do find it rather amusing that they pounce on that block button so you can't respond to their bs.

• Eh. I wouldn't call it 'Funny'. Just... they can't survive an argument for very long. Some people are like that. I don't think too much about it. It's not like I communicate with users here. Just stop & go.

• Hehehehe > :)

• I am not bothered only when I type an answer and find I am blocked that annoys me.

• I have enough of a dark sense of humor, to laugh about being blocked.

I am usually blocked by paranoid girls and guys who dislike my socio-political stances.

• I find it funny that there are people who are such sensitive little weasels that they post a last snotty comment then immediately block you.

• Sometimes it's the way they show they lost their argument and were defeated. That's when reality has hit them like a brick and prevent all responsibilities.

Exceptions are idiots on keyboards, who simply insult you.

• That's the attitude that helped kill usenet. :-(

• It gives me a slight sense of accomplishment.

• Butthurt dude.. 😎

• Seems like a shitty joke

• no, it's since you're a dummy and you cannot handle people not agreeing with you.

Mhmm. You're totally right. It's cuz I'm retarded and can't think for myself

• I block the obvious SJW tumlerinas who don't have a pic

• just proves that you're right, and they're wrong

• Those compulsive blockers are the losers here, those who can't answer an opinion.