Okay, what's with people posting very offensive opinions? 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠?

Did y'all ever heard of the word called respect? SMDH 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this site is chock full of ignorant offensive people. With a kind of frappe like foam of intelligent, honest, and respectful users on top.

What do you mean?

I agree

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a very hard-hearted person. I had some people who answered my questions just for the purpose of mocking me. Their opinions have nothing to do with my questions at all. The more I respond positively, the more it triggers them.

When someone insult your heritage, what do you do? You stay calm?

@IvoirianGirl20 I agree with the racist assholes. Everything I agree with would deem anything else they say useless as their intent was to hurt me, but if I agree, they wouldn't know what else to say... if that makes sense. I show them I'm not hurt by the comments and they leave.

OMG haha & yes you'd look good in them 😊😊

What Guys Said 18

• You think it's offensive here? You don't Youtube much do you? Trust me, I take the internet with a grain of salt. You are one in 3 billion. Out of these billion, I'd say 60% (at least) have no care for their fellow man unless they are of a service or stepping stone for them in some manner. Also, the internet is a highway of open concepts and conversations. You're anonymity is pretty secure unless you are actually someone who monitors the internet and collects info and such. So it's really easy to spew out insults or hurtful sentiments without worry of confrontation or backlash (to an extent). My dad always said, "Not every smile is a smile, not every laugh is genuine." I didn't think about what he said as much as I do now. But trust me, there are good people who are genuine and care about their fellow man. Also, some harsh comments sometimes might be helpful to gain understanding of the type of people you should teach your children about and to gain more love for the ones who DO actually care for you. In the end, they are just words. If you don't give them any weight or meaning, then it's like they are talking to themselves. Most people that say shit, have some sort of hurt in their heart or do so because they have been wronged in some way by what they show hatred for. You're not born with hate or pain in your heart. So let them spew and vent and harass. It's just a way to try and make themselves feel a little better about themselves or making them look better in the public's eye. However, it usually creates the opposite affect for them, or else they would talk like this out in the open.

• What constitutes offensive? Every one is offended by everything these days. In fact if it doesn't fit their world view then its always offensive, if you disagree with them your remark is considered offensive if you state statistical facts or scientific facts that they don't like its offensive. So whats offensive? Personally I have never once been offended by a question here or anywhere else, either some one is being stupid, misinformed, or in some cases well informed and attempting to spread that information. Either way I don't see much reason to be offended.

Someone insulted my heritage

Never said you couldn't feel offended I just said its irrelevant. Being offended does not give you some sort of right or priviledge, I'm offended that you would be offended by a statement of opinion. So now what? Are you going to apologize to me? Are you never going to express your opinion ever again so as not to offend me? No. So why think its going to be different with some one else? Why do you think that you are so important that you can never be questioned and never be told something you don't want to or hear something you don't want to? In short you have the right to be offended just as every one else has the right not to care.

And I said I am leaving this converstation because it's getting old ✌✌

• Are you butthurt OP?

• ignore them earth is full of like those people

I asked a question about African dresses one day ago & two people said very offensive things

That guy just asked a question about African dress and 20 minutes ago, he was insulting my traditional clothes

it is not a good thing but report him that is all we can do from here and sometimes dogs barks towards moon

• There's a conundrum in your question.

This is a site where people are posting opinions.

You are likely not going to agree with all of them.

To be offended at someone else with a different opinion than your own is a bit close minded and selfish. Agree to disagree and leave it. No point in getting offended.

If you feel yourself getting offended... Ask yourself the following question:

"How does this affect my life?"

I'm tired of this!! Someone insulted my heritage!! So please don't go & tell how should I feel about things

Like I said, DO NOT TELL ME HOW SHOULD I FEEL!! IF THAT MAKES ME MAD, I'M GONNA MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS!

You're welcome

• Because freedom of speech is above precious feelings of people who can't handle different opinions

Um no. Saying disrepespectful things is NOT freedom of speech

Actually yes, it is. Calling someone an asshole is part of my freedom of speech. So is saying offensive and/or disrespectful things.

Normally people have the common courtesy not to, but it is still within their perfect rights to.

Freedom of speech is not at issue here. The question is about why aren't people polite.

• Assholes too have opinions :p

• ... to be fair offence depends purely on the person you're saying it to. The person saying it may think it's perfectly reasonable or just an off colour joke, if the other person takes offence, there's really no way the person with the 'Offensive opinion' can know what is going to offend whom.

• 0|0
  • they have the right to say what ever they want

• Ignore 'em , some just thrive on attention , even very negative attention !! Attention seeking A-holes HATE being ignored !!

• No people shouldn't be posting offensive opinions. I used to get lot of them come on my opinions and harass me for making a statement that they didn't
    want to hear I know how you feel it's not right.

• You probably won't get any respect trying to lecture everyone...

Lecture anyone? Huh?

Ya... You're showing your vulnerability by doing things like this so the vultures will likely peck out your eyes in the near future...

• *hear

• Cry some more, your tears feed my hunger

• It's just a prank bro

• They are everywhere. Be cautious its not just g@g

• You are the biggest hypocrite ever, you hate male rights and your talking about respect? your a joke.

What Girls Said 10

• 1|1
  • well when you ask for the truth, you get the truth and the truth does not consist of opinions that are altered to portray something greater or nicer than the reality is. tough love but in saying this people should think twice about using mean words whilst saying the truth.

What truth? By insulting my heritage? What kind of nonsense is this? 😂😂😂😂

I didn't ask a question about my heritage.

It was about prom night me regretting not wearing my African dress

• I'm going to assume you mean why do people say their opinions in such an asinine way instead of more pleasantly and the answer is just because people can. Not trying to be a smartass, but it's the internet. I don't think nearly as many people on here state things in real life the same way they do here. It's easier to be a troll behind a computer screen.

• Many people don't care what they post to be honest. They can sit behind their screen and not think too much about what they're saying.

• If someone posted something that violates the site TOS (posting rules specifically) you should report it.

Of I'd didn't break any rules, you can ignore it, or get pissed off about it. Your choice. But it's the Internet. Some people get off on getting reactions from others. I choose not to give them that satisfaction and laugh them off.

You can also block members that you percieve as an annoyance to you. ✌

• I think mostly has to do with their views on whatever you post is about. I remember seeing and reading an article of a woman who decided to have 5 abortions in her life. And how when she now ready for a child she and her husband are having a hard time having the kid. People spazzed at her on the article mostly because of their views of abortions, children, etc. So you just going to get used to it that people's views make them an asshole.

Someone insulted my heritage

lol yeah don't let it get to you. If someone is being a dipshit then you know if this happen in real life they wouldn't want to lose their job over it if you decide to make it a big deal :)

Of course 😊

• I don't know those people are mean you should also see the ones in the comment section on YouTube some of the ones in the comment section some can be so mean that some of those people encourage and thay tell others and including the person who uploads the video to kill them selves

• Girl just ignore them. They might be bums or sth

• It's Gag. What can you expect and the internet.
    I have heard u can be nasty yourself and block for no reason.

• Luke Cage is total SJW porn a strong power alpha male black guy fighting the system who gets into trouble with police but is bullet proof, has loads of sex with women who can't resist him but dumps the sistas like Misty Knight for skinny white girl with Daddy issues Jessica Jones. All thats missing from the Title is "Luke Cage Big Black Cock"
    Im suprised that the main villian isn't an old white man upset about being cuckolded by a mandingo.