Do people follow ur opinions or advice all the time?

people really follow whatever advice or opinion u gave them or it is just timepass?

what is ur opinion?

personally, I believe people follow advice in 50% cases

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not.
    However, I am Happy to Help others see their own Ways and Woes.
    Good luck and Great question, @sparta13 xx

• Thanks for the Like, hun, and love your name. xx

• welcome and thanks for the answers and reply and that's y u won this award lol

• Thank you, dear, for more Votes of Confidence. xx

What Girls Said 4

• Nah, I'm sure they don't always follow my advice.

• A lot of the time, when people are looking for advice they're really just looking for a way to vent. I give really good and really honest advice but I will say it's 50/50. No matter how good of advice you give, people are going to do what they want at the end of the day. How their situation turns out after that is the result of their decisions, not yours.

• I wish I knew! Mostly people don't seem to update on how things went, or sometimes it's a more longterm thing, I guess. Once someone followed my advice and things turned out well for them, and it made me so happy!

• same here but people don't do that but it is their choice

• Now that you've made me think about it, I'm going to make sure I tell people if their advice turned out helpful! It is good to be appreciative!

• I never follow advices

• don't take in wrong meaning or not I m here to disrespect u but if u don't follow their advice than what is the meaning of asking of it? I know many times it is not possible to accept advice and follow it whatever they say here but still why?

• true many times but sometimes they give advice helpful... nothing wrong to ask for advice and if u find the right one and applicable than also gud to apply it in real life

• I don't even bother lol

What Guys Said 3

• They probably do, I don't mind, as long as they see me for who I am. But personally I hope they learn from it. 😋

• Yeah you are right about 50% is a good estimate

• I'm pretty sure I am mainly ignored